Chapter 11

"Sorry...for dropping in so late..."Alibaba starts.

"Y-you look good!"Alibaba compliments.

"Yeah! You too!"Aladdin replies.

"It's been a long time! You've changed!"Alibaba says.

"Yeah! You too!"Aladdin says again.

"Alibaba! Let's just get to the point!"I exclaim.

"(Y/n) is right, do you know what the Fog Troop is causing? All the strife has halted commerce. The government has abandoned the poor innocent people, and they flee. And you're apart of it, using your own wealth to free the slaves like me in Qishan, I was so grateful to you! I didn't think, you cared so little for others! And you too, (Y/n), what are you doing? You know that this is happening and yet you don't stop Alibaba?!"Morgiana was yelling and each word hurt more than it should.Alibaba pouts and so does Morgiana.

"It's alright, Morg. You've been through alot so you're angry. But since we're all back together, and the moon is so pretty, let's talk about something fun. Okay?"Aladdin's smile calms all of us.

"Uh, okay!"Alibaba agrees.

"Come to think of it, where have you been?"Alibaba points to Aladdin.

"Only Morgiana and I, came back from Dungeon No.7 I was surprised when you guys didn't show up."Alibaba then points to me.

"Where were you guys?"Alibaba asks.

"Well, long story short, I landed a ride back home after my business in Qishan so I went back to Kou."I say sheepishly.

"Eh?! Miss (Y/n) is from Kou?!"Aladdin says in awe.

"Yea, I'm the daughter of a high priest there."I explain.

"Where were you, Aladdin?"I ask him, he sits back and giggles.

"Hehhhehehe. You'll be surprised, I was in a Kouga Village!"He exclaims.

Aladdin then told us how after leaving dungeon No.7 he found himself on the plains, and encountered many people there. A clan welcomed him into their family and he made a special friend. He told us how she died and the mysterious world he had caught a glimpse of. He told us how the Kouga village was Goltas's home, and how he crossed the vast dessert, and witnessed many new lands and creatures, and eventually arrived in Balbadd.

"Woah! All that really happened?! What an adventure!"Alibaba exclaims.

"An adventure would be an understatement, I wanted to go on a life long journey like that while I was cooped up in the palace!"I exclaim.

"Yep! Then I decided to find you guys, but I didn't know where tp start looking for Miss (Y/n), so i came to look for you first!"Aladdin explains.

"So then I decided to catch the Fog Troop, so I could find you.I didn't think you were one of them, and I don't think you'd join them with out a reason, so tell me, why are you in the fog troop, you too (Y/n)."Aladdin says looking at us with determined eyes.

"Well, Alibaba can go first, I don't really get his side of the story, so..."I laugh a little as Alibaba goes on.

"Aladdin, remember what I told you in the dungeon? I asked you to introduce your friend Ugo to me. But first, will you listen to a story about my friend?"Alibaba asks, Aladdin nods intently.

"His name is Cassim."

So they did have a connection...

Alibaba then explains how he and Cassim grew up in the slums when he was younger. They fought alot, but they were friends, but they were different, Alibaba had a kind mother, she was a harlot of the slums. But they were happy, but it was different for Cassim, his father was no good, Alibaba's mother always treated him and his sister like her own, Alibaba admits that he was a little jealous.