Chapter 8

Lights fills my vision as I open them, I shuffle around and feel a soft matress and silk blankets sprawled around me.I sit up and try to look around the room.

"Achoo!"I rub my nose and shiver, I look down at myself and realise.

Why am I only wearing a robe?!

The white robe was thin, I peer inside and see my underwear still there. I suddenly feel shuffling from beside me.I look down with a raced heart beat.

I shriek silently, not to wake the person up.

What is he doing in my room?! No wait... this isn't my room!

Kouen laid on the bed beside me, with a loose robe on, exposing his collar bone, upper chest and shoulders.

AND HE'S STILL SLEEPING?! 

I hurriedly look around the room in search for my clothes from last night, no avail.I did spot my weapons on a table with a few books.

FORGET IT. I GOTTA GET OUTTA HERE, FAST.

I shuffle around and peel the silk blanket off me and hang my legs over the bed. I feel my bare feet touch the cold marble, I was about to slip off the bed when my wrist gets pulled back. I freeze.

"Where do you think, you're going?"Kouen's groggy voice echos through my ears.

"Let go!"I utter as I try to pull my hand back, without facing him.I hear him grunt in annoyance, I feel him sit up, and I see his legs on either side of mine, his chest pressing against my back.My heart quickens at his warm touch against my cold skin. Blood rushes to my face as he takes my other hand and rests his head on top of mine.

"You can't just run away like that."He murmurs.

HE IS DEAD ASS DRUNK I SWEAR.

"L-let go of me."I manage to utter a few words, I hear him snort at my words.

"What happened to all the spunk last night?"He chuckles.

NO. I DID NOT. HOW DARE HE. WHO IS HE TRYIN TO FOOL?!

I suddenly remember the night before.

Hakuryuu was crying, I was going back to my room, and I was knocked out.No crap happened last night.

I immediately stand up, making him loose his grip on my hands.

"Nothing happened last night, who're you trying to fool?!"I hiss as I march over to the table and grab my weapons.

Nothing in my body hurts.So I guess I'm okay?

I open the door and hear a loud laugh.

"Nothing gets past you, now does it?"He laughs as I bite my lip and shut the door behind me.I march up to my room and see Aluya looking worriedly at the door.

"Aluya?"I ask. She whips her head around and immediately bows.

"Lady (Y/n)! I was going to wake you up, but no reply came from your room, so I was getting worried. Milday, where were you?"She asks frantically as I go over and open the door.

"You wouldn't believe me even if I told you."I sigh as I sit on my bed, she closes the door.

"Why are you dressed like that? Walking around like that is improper!"Aluya scold me. I laugh it off while rubbing the back of my head.

"Oh yea, speaking of clothes, where are mine?" I ask her.

"I saw the dress you wore last night in the landry quaters. Your training clothes are here."She goes over to my table and holds them up.I get dressed and she does my hair.