Chapter 28

Cassim's eyes dart form side to side before it meets mine.

"Y-you look n-nice." He mutters.

Oh. So that was it. Wait, I still hadn't gotten the chance to give him a reply.

"Thanks." I say as I smile warmly at him.

"Oh! Big Sister (Y/n)!" I hear Aladdin yell for me, he runs over, I bend down and give him a hug.

"You look great (Y/n)!" He beams as we break apart.

"Yeah! It really suits you!" Alibaba says as he comes over with Morgiana wearing the same thing as I was.

"Hey, Alibaba, Morgiana." I smile at the both of them as they smile back at me.

"C'mon! Let's go eat!"Aladdin beams pointing towards a free table. We all nod and hurry over to the table, we order some food. We chat as we wait for the food to arrive.

"Hey, you know I was thinking, I want to get a household vessel, I've trained all this time, I actually wanted to fight by your side. To, you know.....protect you." Cassim says with a small blush. I chuckle slightly at his cuteness.

"C'mon, I'm sure I don't need much protecting, but if anything, I feel the same way too. I want to protect my friends." I say as I look at all of them. Look over, Morgiana and Aladdin were laughing at Alibaba trying to explain something.

"But, I was thinking, being apart of Alibaba's household would be good for you, you can help him." I say as my gaze goes back to Cassim.

"Well, I was thinking more of being apart of your household." Cassim trails off.

"Oh."I say in surprise.

He can't, he'll get hurt.

"Cassim, you see. How do I explain this, even if you did acquire a household vessel, and it's linked to me....you can't stay with me forever, you can't swear your loyalty to me, because....you're my friend, and a close one. One day, I'll have to leave...for Kou." I try to explain.

He can't come with me, I'm from Kou and he's a recordly said 'deceased' leader of a group of rebels. I can't make him apart of my household, especially him.

"I-" I was cut off when Alibaba yells over me.

"Hey, Morgiana? I was just wondering, can you stay with us? In Quishan, you wanted to go home. Sinbad said there are ships that go to the Dark Continent." Alibaba questions her.

"Yes, it is considered a savage region, but Leam has foothold in the North. Anyone who boards a ship leaving the empire can go there." Morgiana explains.

"Well, then..."I start with a sad look.

"But, when I heard about Al-Thamen too. I can't get the fight in Balbadd out of my head, I want to pay you guys back, but in addition to that, you're fighting oppression, and I want to fight beside you guys, let me attend to you!" Morgiana declares as she kneels down in front of us.

"Ummmmmm.....!"I blurt with slight uncomfort tension in the air.

"No....I mean..."Alibaba starts.

"Isn't that great Alibaba?! It'll be great to have Mor with with!" Aladdin beams from behind us.

"Can I attend you?" Morgiana asks again.

"Of course! If that's what you want, you can stay! Now, and forever." Aladdin replies.

"Yeah, that's right!" Alibaba and I yell at the same time, we all look over at Cassim, he stares back at us. He scoffs with a small smile.

"Do whatever you want, I'm down." He states.