Chapter 6

"I'm no one important, please don't mind me. If this is your spot, I'll leave you then."I stand up and dust my self off and walk past him.

"Wait."I stop in my tracks hearing his voice again. I look back and carefully study him, he was handsome, red hair, half of it done up in a top knot with a black head piece, a small beard. We wore red and white clothing underneath a black robe with traces of golden armour.

"I'll ask again, who are you."It wasn't a question, it was an order.

"It's rude to ask a lady for her name, without giving yours first."I say to him, slightly irriatted.

I left your seat, and said I was a nobody, and now you still want to know who I am?!

"It's rude to not give me your first, I'm a prince."He smirks.

"Hm? I see a prince. I don't have time for stuck up royals."I yawn and continue down the hallway and turn the corner and spot another balcony exit. I turn around and see him again.I bite my lip and turn my heel.

What is his problem?!

I stomp away and a hand pulls me back into a hard chest.

"You'd need punishment for talking to me like that."He whispers in my ear as his breath chills down my neck. I smack his hands away from me with the back of my palm and walk over the balcony.I stand on top of the railing facing him.

"Hm? Are you punishing yourself?"He smirks.

"No, I'm getting away from you."I say, he looks at me with curious eyes, I let my self fall backwards from the 4th floor.I spot a window sill 2 floors below, I used my long cloth and hooked onto the hook used for holding flower pots and swung over, I open the window and look around to see it was kitchen.I pull my clothing back inside and close the window.I fix myself and walk out. I head up to the 3rd floor of the building across and open my door to my room.

I walk over to a small bathroom in my room and wash off the makeup before collasping on my curtain draped bed and drifting off.

(In the morning...) 

"Lady (Y/n), it's time to wake up."A feminine voice calls.I open my eyes to see the maid yesterday.

"You have a name, what is it?"I ask her.

"It's Aluya, Lady (Y/n)."She answers with a slight bow.

"Aluya, Good Morning."I smile, she looks taken a back her eyes gleam.

"G-good Morning! L-lady (Y/n)!"She bows. She looks up with a smile.

"I had your previous clothing washed and dried, would you like to wear it today?"She asks.

"Yes please."I say to her as she opens the door and maids flock into my room.They undress me and dress me in my clothing yesterday.(Refer to Chapter 1)

I take my daggers that were on my table on the side below my window and start head out.

"L-lady (Y/n)! What about breakfast?!"Aluya stutters from behind me.

"Ah, right! I'll grab something from the kitchen, you're dismissed!"I say to her as the other maids go out of the room with Aluya.I fix my sash and weapons and walk down the stairs and aross the building and into the kitchen I was in last night. I see chefs cooking and maids running frantically around to assist them.I see a basket of fruit and grab an apple and peach for Judar and head out, eating the apple with the peach in my other hand.

First things first...I gotta go meet the Emperor and stuff. Then train Prince Hakuryuu...and then...hmmm...that looks like the rest of my day.What a boring day, I hate staying here, but at the same time...I like the sound of home.