Chapter 1

(Outfit above)

"Oh! Look Ugo!The City is getting smaller!"A small boy shouts from the caravan, he had long blue hair tied into a long braid with a turban on his head, adorned with a ruby.He wore a blue vest and white straps around his chest with loose white arabian pants, he neck adorned a small golden flute with the symbol that the (h/c) girl recognized.

"Are you going to the next town too?"The woman next to him asked.

"Yep!"He replies with a grin.

"All alone? How grown up!"The woman chuckles.

"No, I'm not alone!Look!"The small boy rises to his feet and presents his flute.

Awwww....he's like me...he considers djinn as friends.

The girl smiles from across the caravan, half of her (h/c) hair were splitted and tied up in buns on either side of her head with split bangs and strands to frame her face, the rest of her hair cascades down her back, she wore a thin golden head dress and rich clothing, any outsider would've died to touch the fine silk and golden thread. She was barefooted and had golden cuffs around her ankles with many other adornments of shiny gold on her outfit. She also wore a thin sash around her waist, holding dual daggers in their shafts. She also had a small bag made of silk with decorated purple flowers to match, inside was a small water bottle and coins and currencies for different countries, she wouldn't use much, she usually gathers her own food in the wild and camp with a warm fire.

 She also had a small bag made of silk with decorated purple flowers to match, inside was a small water bottle and coins and currencies for different countries, she wouldn't use much, she usually gathers her own food in the wild and camp with a wa...

"Stop moving you brats! You're stirring up the dust!"Budel cries as he takes another bite from his apples.

"This cart is cramped and noisy with kids! Talk about rotten service!"He complains again.

And you wonder who takes up the most space on this cart...

(Y/n) scowls as the driver apologises.

"Sorry sir! My service is cheap, but I work hard! I'll deliver your wine safe and sound!"The blond boy smiles sheepishly.

"Of course you will! The wine is too expensive for you, so treat it with care!"Budel rages as the small boy crawls over to the stand to apples, he reaches to grab one. Budel narrows his eyes.

"Don't touch my apples!"He shouts at the boy.

"Hands off! Those are for the good sir!"The driver scolds the small boy.

"But gimme one." The blue haired boy pouts.

"Do you have any money?"The driver inquires.

"No."The boy looks down.

"Then hands off! The good sir has money, so he gets to eat apples. You don't have money so no apples!"The driver explains.

"B-but!"The boy pouts some more.

"Haha! Driver, you've got sense!"Budel laughs, the small boy crawls away with a cute pout.

Whaaaaa! He's too precious!