Chapter 29

I've really done it this time, maybe I've should've been a good girl and went back to Kou....UGHHHH! But if I did that, I wouldn't be able to go out for another few years!

I get my shit together and step in front of Alibaba, Hakyryuu and Ruki diverts their eyes towards me, I make eye contact and mentally scream.

"Milady!" Ruki yells as he runs over to me, he falls to his knees in front of me.

"Please, don't run away again. The Empire was worried about you. I was worried about you, milady." Ruki says as he looks up at me with glassy eyes.

"He was really worried about you, he even kneeled infront of the palace for a week just so the Emperor could punish him for losing sight of you, the Emperor eventually gave the order that he would escort me to Sindria, I didn't think you would run away here." Hakuryuu says to me.

He did....all that...for me?

I look back down at him, his eyes following my every move, as he would chase me to the ends of the world, if I tried to run again.

"Stand up." I say as lift him up.

"You're my vassal, are you not?" I ask him.

"Yes, I belong to one master." He says with a fist and palm salute.

"Then, follow me and only me. If the whole world turns against me, fight with me, and only me. That's what it means to be my vassal. If you truly think of me as your mistress, then swear your loyalty." I say to him.

"I will swear to pledge my absolute loyalty to you, mistress." He says as he kneels on one knee, he takes my hand and kisses the back of it.

"That's enough for me, so don't ever leave my side, if I run away again, I'll tell you to run away with me." I smile as he looks up at me, I lift him up again and he stands close behind me.

"Alright now back to the matter at hand, King Sinbad, it's a pleasure to meet again." Kougyoku grins.

"For me as well!" Sinbad smiles.

"Huh? They're acting normal?" Pisti mutters from behind me.

"Good....then nothing happened." Ja'far sighs in relief.

"Aw man." Sharkkan scoffs.

"I haven't seen you since Balbadd. We didn't even meet once while I was in the Kou Empire. It's good to see you!" Sinbad says with a 'dashing' smile. Kougyoku shakes as he speaks.

"We...didn't...meet even once?!" She scowls before trying the slash Sinbad in complete fury.

Umm....what happened?!

"Damn you Sinbad! If you had apologized, I would have swallowed my tears for my country's sake, but now I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!" She takes out her golden hairpin from fro hair, it turns into her sword as she outrageously yells.

"DUEL ME, SINBAD! SHAMING A MAIDEN CRIES OUT FOR DEATH!" An irk mark appears on my forehead.

"YOU SHAMED HER?!" We all yell at Sinbad, he shakes his head in panic.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Ja'far screams.

"N-nothing!" Sinbad finally answers.

"What happened, princess?!" Ja'far yells.

"UGH!" She shrieks at the thought of what had happened, her face flushes and she trembles, she runs over to me and cries into my chest.

"Kougyoku!"I yelp as I sit down with her in my lap.