Chapter 22: My Little Bear

Anthony's POV

Ian and I were laying in our boxers scrolling through tumblr.

"Ant?" he says turning to me.

"Yeah?" I respond staring into his beautiful, cerulean eyes. Man was I lucky.

"You know how I have that gigantic suitcase? Well it's because we're staying in Hawaii for an extra week."

"Really! That's awesome. I love you Ian bear."

"Ian bear?" he asks confused.

"Yeah cause when we cuddle I wrap my arms around you like a teddy bear. And you make me feel safe." I wrap my arms around him and we fall asleep like that.

Ian's POV

I wake up to an amazing smell. I rub my eyes and sit up. They quickly find a shirtless man in the kitchen making breakfast. I silently get out of bed and carefully make my way to the kitchen. I cover his eyes with my hands.

"Guess who?"

"Hmm is it Boxman?"

"No you douchebag." I turned him around and give him a kiss on the cheek. I grab two glasses poor some orange juice that I found and sit them on the table.

"What's for breakfast?" he turns around with two plates of French toast. It reminds me of the morning after he made me sleep with him. If it weren't for that night I wouldn't be with him.

A/N

I've got something very big planned for a chapter but I don't know where to put it. It'll either be soon or the last chapter of this fanfic. Thanks for reading! ~ Danielle