Chapter 9: Gamebang

Ian's POV

I wake up shirtless in bed with Anthony. I walk over to the mirror he has hanging in the wall. A hickey was right on my shoulder blade. A shirt would easily cover it up. I walk into the kitchen to make strawberry pancakes.

"Whatever you making smells really good." A shirtless Anthony says walking in. He wraps his arms around me and kisses me on the cheek. He walks over to the table and pulls out his phone.

"I almost forgot. We have to go shoot a gamebang today."

"We should tell them about us shouldn't we?" I ask joining him with our pancakes.

"Yeah I guess so." We both eat the pancakes quickly.

"Ian, those were the best pancakes I've ever had."

"Thanks." I say. I put both our plates in the sink.

"I'm gonna go get dressed now"

"Yeah me too." After getting dressed we both meet at the car and drive to the smosh games studios.

Anthony's POV

"To be honest I'm kind of nervous to tell them." I confess to Ian before we walk inside.

"There's nothing worry about Anthony. I'm 100% sure our friends will accept us." I open the door to the room and step in.

"Hey guys what's up!" Mari, Joven, Sohinki, and Lasercorn ask.

"Um, actually Ian and I have something to tell you guys." I look at Ian and he gives a small nod. "3 days ago me and Ian became... boyfriends."

"I knew ianthony was real." Sohinki said.

"That's great! It must've taken a lot of balls to tell us."

"Not really. We knew you guys would understand." Ian said.

"Can we shut up and start playing already?" Joven complained.

"Whatever Joven."

I don't really think this chapter is the best but whatever :/. I'm running out of ideas so the next few chapters might be dull.

Follow me on my social media:

Instagram: youtube.mp3

Tumblr: all-ianthony-things

The Love of my Lifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें