Chapter 17: Horror Movies

Anthony's POV

*1 week later*

Everything in my and Ian's lives have been fine this past week. I'm kind of sad that we had to postpone Smosh videos for a while until my injuries got better. It was a Tuesday evening and Ian and I had nothing to do. Ian came and sat with me on the couch.

"You want to watch a horror movie with me?" he asks. Horror movies really aren't my thing

"I don't know Ian. I don't really like horror movies."

"Come on man. Take a chance." he whined. He was right. If I didn't take a chance and declare my love for him, I don't think I would be dating the man of my dreams.

"I guess so." I say a little uneasy.

"Yay!". He goes into the kitchen and gets a DVD case out of a bag. He pops it into the DVD player and words pop onto the screen. 'The Conjuring'. I started to have second thoughts.

"It won't be that bad Ant. Trust me."

Less than 5 minutes into the movie, there was a jumpscare. I scream and bury my face into Ian's chest.

"Ant I didn't know you got scared so easily." He said turning off the tv. I looked up at him and have him a kiss. That kiss turned into a makeout session. We were interrupted by the doorbell. Who could that be?

Ian's POV

Our makeout session was interrupted by the doorbell. Anthony wobbled over to the door. His stitches were hurting him and he wales funny. When he opened the door there was a man with a package.

"Package for Anthony Padilla". I watch him take the box in confusion. The thing I ordered was finally here.

A/N

The wattpad update is messed up for me, so I can't see some chapters in stories. I swear for the next few chapters everything will be fine. No Natasha, no knives, no violence. Thanks for reading :)

Follow me on my social media:

Instagram: youtube.mp3

Tumblr: all-ianthony-things