Chapter 8: Phone Calls

Ian's P.O.V

After we came back from the park me and Anthony cuddled and watched Adventure Time together. Anthony's stomach growled. "Ian what time are going to get food?"
"We can go get it now if you want to." Honestly I wasn't hungry but I would eat if Anthony was hungry. "Do we have to go out and get it? can we just order it?" he whined.
"Sure Mr. Lazypants",I teased "What do you want?"
"Chinese food sounds good right about now. " I ordered the food and went back to the couch to cuddle. The food arrived shortly. I opened the door. Her name tag read 'Natasha Grier'. I yelled at Ant, "Babe the food is here!" Anthony came down the hall and say at the table. I turn back to give the delivery girl a tip and she's giving me a weird look. "That's your boyfriend?" she asked with a disgusted look on her face. "Yeah. Is there a problem with that?" I asked getting a bit angry.
"No it's just not right." she replied with a bit of sass. "Well maybe you should just keep somethings to yourself." I say rudely before slamming the door. I joined Anthony at the table. "Stupid homophobic bitches."
"I know right?" After our food was finished we went back to that couch. Before we knew it, it was 11 pm. "Hey Ant I'm going to bed are you coming?"
"Yeah in a few minutes." I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Before I went in the bedroom I heard Anthony on the phone. "Can really do that? Omg that's perfect. I owe you one. Ok thanks bye." I silently walk to our bed where Anthony joins me second later. "
"Goodnight babe." he says before pushing our lips together. He go slower to my neck sucking and obviously leaving a mark. I pull him into bed with me.

A/N

I can't write smut -.- I feel dirty and gross when I do so that's as dirty as it gets. This was all Ian's POV which actually worked out pretty well. I'll have wifi for part of my vacation so I'll write on the ride there and post the chapter/chapters when I get wifi. The surprise should be revealed in the next 10 chapters or so. Love you piglets :*
Follow me on my social media:
Instagram: youtube.mp3
Tumblr: all-ianthony-things