Chapter 2: French toast

Ian's P.O.V

I wake up to Anthony's soft snores. I roll over and stare at him. 'Man he's so cute when he sleeps' I think to myself. His eyes flutter open. "Um...Ian?" he says knocking me out of my trance. My face turns red. "Uh yeah sorry" I reply embarrassed. "It's okay. Thanks for staying with me a all night." "No prob. I'm gonna go get dressed." I walk to my bedroom and go in my closet. I get out a blue and white striped shirt and brown jeans. I quickly get dressed and go to the bathroom and brush my hair. When I'm done I walk into the kitchen to see Anthony making something for breakfast. "Whatcha making?" "French toast." My favorite.

Anthony's P.O.V

I decided to make French toast for breakfast. I knew it was Ian's favorite and it was the least I could do to thank him for staying with me all night. I hear him walk in behind me and ask, "Whatcha making?" "French toast." I reply. I turn around to see him smiling like a maniac. It made him look really cute. No! I'm not gay. Ever since I broke up with Kalel it seems like every time I see Ian my heart does a dance but I'm not in love with him. Or am I?

Sorry I didn't update yesterday. I was busy and didn't get a chance to. Sorry it's so short. It'll be longer tomorrow

Thanks for reading ~ Danielle