Chapter 7: The Park

Anthony's P.O.V

I wake up to have Ian's arms wrapped around me. He looks like a beautiful angel when he sleeps. His eyes flutter open. "Good morning." I say and give him a kiss on the cheek. "Mornin'" he mumbles and rolls over. I got out of bed put normal clothes on and went to make breakfast. Ian had bought waffle mix so that's what I made. I found some raspberries and strawberries put them on top. I set both of our plates on the black table. Ian shuffles in still in pjs and his hair messed up. "Hello Mr.sleepy pants!" I tease. He walks over and gives me a soft peck on the lips before sitting down at the table.
"Looks delicious." he tells me before digging in. I join him and ask, "What do you want to do today?"
"We should go to the park!" he replied getting up and putting his plate in the sink. "Sounds great. I'll wash the dishes while you go shower."
"Thanks."

Ian's P.O.V

Before I walk in I hear Anthony talking on the phone.
"Are you sure? Really? Thank you so much. Bye" I walk in. "Are you ready Ian?"
"Yep" I grab my keys and walk out the door, Anthony following. I start up the car and drive to the park. Anthony and I decided to walk around for a while. While walking our hands met and laced together. This is pure perfection. Holding hands with the boy I loved and walking around the park. My thoughts are interrupted by someone tapping me on the back. I turn around and see Melanie smiling. "Mel I haven't seen you in forever!" I nearly shout and give her a hug.
"Hey Melanie." Anthony says beside me.
"So what are you guys doing here?" she asks us. I give Anthony a look and gives a small nod. "We came here to walk around. And we're um boyfriends.."
"Really? That's great!"
"I was worried you wouldn't understand." Anthony said almost chuckling.
"Are you serious? I already knew Ian had a crush on you!"
"Really? That's a relief."
"I gotta go. It was great catching up to you two!"
"Bye." I say and turn around and keep walking with Ant. I could really get used to this.

Surprise! I wanted to make at least one good chapter before I left for vacation so here it is. The next one might be this long if I stay wake tonight. Love you guysω
Follow me on my social media:
Instagram: youtube.mp3
Tumblr: all-ianthony-things