Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.10 No Choices

"The Magister?" I asked and got off of Eric who took my hand and lead us out to the main part of Fangtasia.

When we walked in no one but a short older looking man in an expensive grey suit and two buff body guard looking guys stood in the middle of the floor waiting patiently. I stiffened when older looking man laid eyes on me and looked me over. Eric felt tense I could tell and squeezed my hand a little more than I would have liked.

"Magister," Eric acknowledged and bowed his head, "what can I do for you?"

Oh shit. Why doesn't this feel right? Why do I feel like I'm going to be sick. Please don't pass out!

"Eric Northman it has come to my attention that you have found your soul blood bonded." The Magister stated and looked at me with no emotion.

"Yes I have," Eric confirmed and released his hand from mine to wrap around my waist securing me to his strong side.

"You do realize how rare this is? It has been centuries since an advent of soul blood bonded couples have found each other. Now for the important part," The Magister stated and a very serious look spread across his face while a nervous one planted itself on mine. "Have you fed from her yet? We already know about you healing her wound and all."

My lack of breathing must have given a clear sign that Eric had not in fact fed from me yet even before he said "No," a second later.

"That is not good I'm afraid. Now for the second question, have you bedded her Eric?" The Magister asked sternly.

"Not yet. We still have time, but it will happen soon." Eric explained and my panic only increased. Eric must have sensed my worry and held me closer to him as if trying to squeeze the worry out of me. Unfortunately it wasn't working and my insides began to tighten.

"Well," The Magister huffed in annoyance, "The sexual part of this matter can wait if you say that it will happen soon. Although as far as the blood exchange I'm going to say that we need to take care of this now."

At hearing those words my heart sank to the bottom of my stomach and I felt like I was going to fall to the ground. I wasn't prepared mentally nor physically for Eric to take my blood and me his! It just wasn't on my agenda today!

"B-but, but I'm not ready for that! Eric!" I turned towards my blonde haired vampire who looked down at me with sympathy in his eyes and a tad of hurt.

"You do not understand little girl. Eric you two will need to exchange blood right now for both of your sakes." The Magister preached and I felt like I was going to cry. The tears were just at the barrier to fall free and I gripped Eric's arms like they were my life savers.

"Violet look at me and listen," Eric instructed and I looked at him with all the attention I could as small tears glided slowly down my cheeks, "I promise you I will do everything I can to make this as less painful as I can."

"Eric no! You know why I can't do this right now! Please! Eric! Please!" I blubbered and looked at Pam for some sort of help but all she did was give me a sad look and closed her eyes.

"It will be ok," Eric said softly and wiped away my falling tears.

"You don't know that! I don't know that! Eric not yet please! It could kill me!" I cried and clung to him even more.

"He will not kill you, you are his soul blood bonded." The Magister tried to contribute but I paid no attention to him.

"Shut up! You don't know shit!" I screamed and received a growl from the two macho body guards. Eric turned around and roared at them both while still holding me in his arms. Quickly they shut up and went back to their original stances of being quiet.

"Please I promise it will all be over soon." Eric pleaded with me and all I could do in response was beg him not to over and over again.

Slowly he wrapped his arms around my waist and I held onto him for dear life while continuing to beg him not to bite me yet. He tried the best he could to comfort me and placed a small kiss on my neck. The tingling sensation calmed my nerves for a second but immediately came back once I felt his fangs lightly graze my precious skin. I cried his name and pleaded again for him to wait but all he said was 'don't be afraid' before his sharp fangs plummeted deep into my neck.

At first the pain was like a knife cutting into me and I gasped in agony but in seconds my whole body went numb. I couldn't feel anything from my fingers to my toes and I just let Eric drink from me while not saying a word. In my mind I knew I should fight, in my heart I knew I should fight, in my soul I knew I should fight, but I just couldn't muster up the strength.

My blood rushing into his mouth and gliding down his throat rang in my ears and closed my eyes to try and not see the small drips falling down my arm. Instead I looked at Eric's skin that looked like it had some sort of a glow to it. It was like he was a true god now. Something deep in my heart told me he would be unstoppable now that he'd had my blood, but as far as I was going to be, I had no idea.

He finally pulled his fangs out of my neck and licked his marks and placed a small about of his blood on the two holes so it wouldn't scar. As soon as it was healed Eric just looked at my limp state and kissed me tenderly on the mouth. I wanted to kiss back but I couldn't move a muscle still. He stroked the side of my face and then bit his wrist. I didn't want to take his blood. I knew what was going to happen and the consequences for me could be dire. He placed his bleeding wrist against my mouth and I couldn't do anything as the blood seeped in and hit the back of my throat. It was like nothing I had tasted before that much I knew, but I couldn't tell if I liked it or not. Soon it was as if my mouth had a mind of its own and began to suck at Eric's wrist profusely. I couldn't stop myself. Eric groaned and I looked up into his eyes. He did nothing and let me drink from him for one more minute before he pulled away and I slipped into the darkness.