Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.7 WHAT?!

Put your story text here...I woke up feeling sore but not dying so I thought that was a good sign. From what I could tell I was back at Eric's house and in my room. As I sat up I quickly patted my front to make sure I had something on, and I did thankfully except it was a red Fangtasia shirt.

"Oh joy," I breathed to myself and began to get out of bed. As I went to stand my legs went to jello but I was stunned when I didn't hit the floor. Eric was right there and caught me from behind.

"S-stay away from me!" I yelled and shoved out of his grasp to only hit the hard floor. The look in his eyes would have made a baby cry but as far as I was concerned I didn't want to be around anybody at the moment and that certainly included Eric.

"Violet please let me help you," Eric spoke softly and reached out his hand for me to take but I just continued to scramble as fast as I could away from him. My stupid attempt didn't last long and ended up with Eric picking me up and setting me down in a comfy chair while he sat on the couch opposite of me.

We were having a good stare down but my eyes were watering so bad I had to blink.

"I won," Eric grinned and I scoffed in annoyance.

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes and looked the other way.

"We need to talk," He began but I continued to ignore him.

Eric was starting to lose patience I could tell but I still didn't budge. All I could think about last night was the immense pain and me practically bleeding to death. What was that thing, something about soul blood b-

"No!" I yelled and finally found enough feeling in my legs to run to the bathroom door. I slammed open the door and threw myself in the shower clothes and all. I didn't want to feel the nice hot water but the cold and put it on full blast. I banded a fist against the wall and pressed my forehead to the cool white tiles. The more and more the memories came back and the farther and farther I sank down to the floor until I was on my knees. "This can't be happening," I spoke sadly to myself while a few tears ran down my face but disguised by the water.

I could feel Eric behind me as he stepped into the shower as well. He put his hand on my shoulder but I shook it off. The room filled with confusion, desire, curiosity, and sadness. I tried to struggle as Eric grabbed my waist and spun me around to look at him while the cold water slammed against us.

"Look we need to go see Silvia. I know you don't want to be around me right now but that's not an option at the moment. You need to understand I don't know all of what's going on either, but I know somehow I am the reason for your pain last night. Now let's get ready to go, you don't have a choice," He spoke sternly and I scorned him for doing so.

~

We arrived at Fangtasia before it opened and headed back to Eric's office. There were no signs what so ever of last night's events except Silvia was standing in front of Eric's desk waiting for us.

"I'm glad to see you are ok Violet," She spoke kindly and brushed a hand across my cheek.

"Yah," I said bit my bottom lip.

"You are here to explain what is going on right Silvia?" Eric asked and stood next to me.

"Yes. You see you are each other's soul blood bonded. Even though Eric already has a blood bond it compares to nothing against his soul blood bond which is you," Silvia said and lightly nodded at me.

"Why did I feel like I was being torn apart? Why did I start to bleed?" I asked scared.

"When you saw Eric and Sookie act affectionate towards each other it was the bond you two share that was being hurt. It was your soul being torn apart by your soul mate. The hidden love you have for Eric recognized that it was not you he was being affectionate with and your heart was breaking. As far as your wound, it was because you are soul blood bonded and you were hurting that bad Violet that it was like a stab to the gut. Like I'm sure you've read out of your book, soul blood bonded people are very rare. It is never fully been explained how they work," Silvia explained and I looked at Eric who looked down at me with a tint of sadness in his eyes.

"Oh shit," I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair.

"There is more," Silvia began.

"More?" Eric questioned.

"Yes. It is to my understanding that Violet is a virgin, correct?" She asked and looked at me and then Eric who tried to hide the smirk on his face.

"Wipe that smirk of your face before I do it for you," I warned Eric who in turn licked his lips ever so slightly.

"Violet you are also seventeen, correct?" Silvia asked me.

"Yes, but what does me being a virgin and seventeen have to do with anything?" I spazzed and threw my arms up.

"As strange as it is, it is part of the blood bond for the women so to say. You see the woman in this bond will find her partner before she reaches eighteen. In the few known cases it has always been that way. It's as if they are magnetically attracted to each other even if they are half way across the world from one another. Now as far as your virtue goes you will need to take your relationship with Eric to the next step or- " Silvia stopped and my mouth was hanging open in disbelief.

Eric swiftly with amusement lifted his hand under my chin to close my mouth and asked, "Or what?"

"She," Silvia paused to gesture towards me, "will die."

WHAT?! That's right when I lost it. "WHAT THE FUCKING HELL! YOU WANT ME TO SLEEP WITH ERIC CAUSE IF I DON'T I'M GOING TO DIE?!" I shrieked in a horror of disbelief and paced about the room with my arms flailing in the air.

"Violet this oddly seems to be shocking to you, but usually-"Silvia began but I was just getting started.

"BUT WHAT?! BUT WHAT?! YOU WANT ME TO SLEEP WITH HIM! I DON'T LOVE HIM! I DON'T KNOW HIM THAT WELL EVEN! I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS! DOG DAMN IT!" I screamed and kicked a book shelf. At least a dozen came down and I pursed my lips from the tiny ache in my foot.

"As I was trying to say, people who have found their soul blood bonded are usually very much in love or affectionate towards their partner already. Though it seems with you two there are some issues," Silvia spoke and turned her attention towards Eric with a very motherly scorn.

"I'm sure we don't want dear Violet dead anytime soon. When does this have to take place again?" Eric asked calmly but out of the corner of my eye I could see the hint of playfulness across his lips and the waves of excitement from him were starting to give me a headache.

"I need an aspirin," I complained and started to rub my temples.

"This needs to happen before her eighteenth birthday," Silvia spoke very seriously. "Violet I know things might be rough right now and Mr. Northman here might not always be a gentleman, but you are not meant to leave this Earth now trust me on this."

Casually I faced Silvia again, "I don't want to die. It's just this is moving so fast. It only gives me a few short months," I said sadly and looked down.

"I know but I trust you are in good hands. Now I must be going. Do not worry Violet, as weird as it may sound, I do believe Eric is a good man." And with that she was gone leaving me and the Viking alone.

"Violet-"Eric started but I didn't want to hear anymore.

"Eric don't, just don't," I said in a short tone and walked out of the room.