Ch. 32 Dreams, Wings, and Blood

I knew I was dreaming because I was pregnant and sitting on the beach. It was rather weird as my eyes looked down at my very pregnant belly that was covered by my blue sun dress. I looked to my side when I heard laughter and my breath suddenly stopped. It was Eric playing with a child, and Eric looked human…

I couldn’t take my eyes off of my soul mate. His skin had a golden tan, his hair was still its shade of blonde and short but wasn’t combed back, instead it tossed itself against the wind. A tear ran down my cheek and I couldn’t help but smile. After just staring at him I turned even more to look at the child he was playing with. Instantly I knew who this little white blonde hair boy was…my son.

“My son.” Eric laughed as he tossed the boy into the air. The little boy had a cute toddler laugh and it made me stand up and walk towards them.

The human Eric turned towards me with our son in his arms and spoke to the boy while waving to me.

“Say hi to mommy,” Eric instructed him with a breath taking smile and I waved back.

As I walked forward more I wiped away my tears of joy and stretched out my arms towards my two boys.

Just as I was to touch my beautiful son’s tiny fingers the clouds turned dark and I was no longer pregnant and on a beach, but alone and in a huge field.

“What the hell?” I asked myself and spun around instantly. Something was there, something not welcoming. I couldn’t place what it was, but it was as if something went straight into my dream and was making itself at home.

I closed my eyes and concentrated with all my might. I could tell it was a man but I in no way in hell expected it to be Eric.

“You.” I gritted through my teeth. He looked beautifully dangerous as always while wearing a black tank, black leather jacket, dark jeans, and black shoes to match with his hair combed back slightly.

He looked shock like he wasn’t expecting me to see him. “You can see me?”

“Duh, you’re right in front of me,” I said obviously and put my hands on my hips.

“Well this is different.”

My anger boiled. I was still in no mood to be anywhere near Eric right now. Not after all that had happened recently. I needed more time and he was damn well lucky this was a dream and not real life. “What the fuck are you doing in my dreams?”

“To see them of course.”

He stood there and watched me and it was uncomfortable. I felt like some whacked out experiment that went horribly wrong. “Get out of here. I don’t want to see you right now.”

Eric brushed my harsh truth aside and walked towards me. “I don’t care if you don’t want to be near me Violet, but I need you and we need to talk.”

I crossed my arms. “There is nothing to talk about,” I seethed and hoped to high hell that I would wake up any second. This dream was now an annoying nightmare.

“You’re wrong. We need to talk.” He stalked forward again and I was getting more and more mad. This guy just couldn’t take a hint, so I decided to walk away.

“Fine I’m leaving. I’ll talk to you when I feel like it. Oh and by the way, GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HEAD!”

This was my dream right? So I knew I was dreaming and therefore I could make anything happen. I closed my eyes tight and pictured a 1967 Shelby GT 500 in front of me. You got it, the exact one from the movie Gone In 60 seconds. Eleanor was a down right beast and I was taking off for a ride.