•Chapter 38• Comfort

Royalty POV

I sat and listened to Set go on and on about him and Cardi and there situation. She finally left his ass which was only a matter of time the man was a hoe and just wanted every woman he laid eyes on.

"You gotta help me get her back" He begged

"Look, Set.. I already got a lot of shit on my plate dealing with Quavious now you want me to help you?" I raised my brow and he nodded. "Just give her space"

"Wit all that space she could replace me with another nigga"

I laughed shaking my head. "Well I suggest you prove you sorry and you done being a man hoe, but as for now take two steps back"

"Thank you!" He got up and bolted towards the front door

"Don't do nun crazy!!" I yelled

"Okay!"

I know his ass gone do something crazy.

I got up and went upstairs where Qua was laying on the bed watching tv. I went straight into the closet and slipped on my UGG boots walking out and grabbing my keys.

"Where you going?" He asked still looking at the tv

"Out... I gotta do some stuff today" I answered not caring how he would react

Since the restaurant incident he's been a whole new person and I don't know if it was because his mom embarrassed him or just because my mom popped off but it had to be deeper than that for him to act that way.

"Nahhh I wanted to chill today"

"It can't wait?" Shortly after those words left my mouth I felt his presence behind me

"Who the fuck you think you talking to? I'll knock yo damn head off"

"Quavious I Don't know what your problem is ever since your mom smacked the shit outta you, you've been acting different and I don't like it... I refuse to go through the same shit you put me through years ago" I grabbed my purse. "Like I said I'm going out"

And with that I left the house. I headed over to see Dream's parents since they wanted to talk to me so badly. I've never had any beef with them and I didn't want any either I just wanted to live my best life without all that drama

Once I got there I rung their doorbell waiting for somebody to answer and eventually the door opened revealing her mother with a small child in her arm

"Royal! I'm so happy too see you" She hugged me then pulled away. "Come on in"

I walked in looking around and my eyes landed on a picture of Zay and Dream... it still hurts me how she crossed me like that but she's dead now and it's in the past.

"So... what'd you need to talk to me about?"

"Too apologize.. I don't have the slightest idea of what my daughter put you and your family through but I know it wasn't easy... she was crazy over a man that didn't care about her and it fooled her up to do the wrong things and it hurt her and you in the process and I'm sorry"

"You know all this time I thought Dream was a random chick trying to break my parents up not knowing she would make my life a living hell and that behind her I would loose my first child" I shook my head. "Everything she did is already done and nobody can change that ... people died and some people are permanently scarred from her shit but the only thing to do now is move on"

And it was the truth Dream fucked us all up and over she had a major impact on our lives and not in a good way...

"I just wanted to apologize to you and tell you if there's anything you ever need or want to know I'm here" She gave a warm smile

I gave her a hug letting a few tears fall after memories of the past flooded my mind... I just wanted to let them go once and for all

Quavious POV

I sat on the couch waiting for Royal to come home I wanted to take her out tonight and apologize for being an asshole to her I don't know what came over me but I know for a fact she didn't deserve it.

Pretty soon she came through the door and she still had the same facial expression as before.

"Royal... can we talk?" She nodded and sat by me giving me her full attention. "I didn't mean to act the way I've been acting towards you and treating you like you ain shit ... you don't deserve that hell you deserve a guy much better than me"

"Qua not this again" She sighed

"I'm serious but at the end of the day I love you so much... so much that I have a reason for doing the shit I do.. I just wanna start over and make you happier than what you already are" I got down on one knee in front of her. "I want us to have a fresh start and renew our wedding vows.."

She stared at me as tears rolled down her face with the biggest smile I haven't seen in so long

"Of course! I would love to do that" She kissed me hugging me

It was time to make her happy and start shit over as a fresh new man!

Awwwwlll!! Vow Renewal 💍😍
Lemme hear them thoughts!! 💭
How y'all feel on dreams parents?🤔
You think they mean it? 🧐
Remember VOTE & COMMENT!!! 💕❣️

Awwwwlll!! Vow Renewal 💍😍Lemme hear them thoughts!! 💭How y'all feel on dreams parents?🤔 You think they mean it? 🧐Remember VOTE & COMMENT!!! 💕❣️

When y'all want this released ?? 😏