IGNORE NO LONGER VALID

Okay, some of you will read this and some own't. The people who don't read it, will be thoroughly confused when they see the changed but those of you reading- Good job, because this isn't a message because I'm bored.

So, I go to a CPS school. I start school on September 2, and it's my Junior year. This year, I have all Honors Classes, 2 AP classes(Calculus AB and English Composition), poetry, yearbook, ACT Prep, and a job. Im also taking control over a blog I've been a part of.That gives me a completely full schedule. The reason I have so much is because unless I want to be on complete and total debt for college I need a full ride scholarship. That being said:

I WILL NOT BE POSTING/UPDATING BETWEEN THE DATES OF SEPTEMBER 2,2015- NOVEMBER 6,2014. This is simply because last year my grades were just barely there, and I need them to be there now. I have a lot on the line.

I originally planned on updating frequently, because both of my current stories only have 10 chapters each left. But, my computer caught a virus and then it crashed and then Microsoft wouldn't open and when it did open it froze and I had to restart the entire computer. I am planning on investing in my own laptop though, so after my hiatus I wont have computer malfunctions in the way of updating.

You will not see any updates until after November 6, when I have all of my priorities in check and a clear routine.

I will not forget about Wattpad or you guys at all, but I don't need this distraction. I literally have my entire future on the line and I need you to understand that.

Thank you!