IV. The Quest of The Ancient Fire

Hi! I'm baaaack!

It's been a while since I've updated, right? Anyway, it's here!

Previous chapter of Fairy Tail made me cry like the way Gajeel did. That thing brought me feels.

#GajeelFeels

#GajeelCries

#GajeelSnores

#GajeelPerfection

And, the new chapter was exhilarating! Wicked, man! Erza vs Kyouka again! WOOOOOOHOOOOOO.

What am I doing?

Anyway, let's start!

Yippeehh, finally!

Remember: Mirajane's POV.

-/-/-

"I want a box of pizza, man. Pepperoni. And beef."

"Right away, Laxus!" Freed grinned.

Laxus was already fine, and I was happy he was. He looked stronger and greater, not like the guy that didn't want to eat/drink my casserole. But, that's just in the past.

No need to worry, I think.

It's been a week since I visited him, and as time went on, he became more sick. Was it because of my casserole?

I feel bad...

"Mira, Laxus, c'mere!" Master suddenly yelled.

"Oh, Lisanna, I'll be back in a few," I said.

"Sure, Mira-nee!"

Laxus and I entered his office and we just stood there, waiting for whatever he had to say.

"You're going on a quest together... with Natsu."

Oh, I thought it was a boyfriend-girlfriend thing. Aww. Then again, being with Natsu is fun! I just hope I can stand being with two motion sickness-struck dragon slayers.

"I want you two to see his potential as an S-Class mage," he said, "Don't fail me, alright? I already had Erza check on Gray's and Cana's skills."

"Alright," Laxus shrugged.

"Okay," I smiled, "What's the quest, Master?"

"It's the one that's been hanging for years," he handed us a piece of folded paper that looked old, "I'm sure you know this quest well, since Gildarts tried this and failed. And, that was like, twelve years ago. Sabertooth just handed it back to us."

Laxus mumbled this after unfolding the paper.

"The quest of the ancient fire."

---

"So, what do I do with the fire? Do I eat it to become powerful like those weird ancient things?" Natsu grinned excitedly as we climbed the mountain.

"No. We just put it in those lamp thingies and give it back to the Repnia villagers," Laxus answered.

"So, this ancient fire thing is Gildarts's quest?" Natsu asked, "If I win this, am I stronger than Gildarts?"

"No, dummy," Laxus grumbled, "You just finished a quest. The two of us combined with you is as strong as a wizard saint."

"As strong as Gramps?!"

"Maybe."

And, I also do hope I can stand bickering dragon slayers.