14. Memory Lane Pt.2 (TW)

"Virgil?" Our eyes and the man ran behind the door just as it opened revealing a very happy Jan. "So I found out what that knife... wait how are you so clean?" I narrowed my eyes... or well eye, and he gripped my neck causing me to whimper in pain. "Who helped you?"

"I don't know." The man peeked out from behind the wall and I watched as he started to slink his way out. Jan started to turn away and I panicked next. "Hey fucktard... you want to try that whole seduction again. I'm feeling lonely."

"The fuck?" The man stopped short giving me this confused look as Jan looked lost to the world. It was like his brain completely shut down. Deceit.EXE has officially stopped working. I nudged my head towards the door and the man nodded quickly leaving. I shook my head and wrapped my leg around Janus's. He looked up at me and I smiled, causing him to frown. In on swift movement, I pulled his feet out from under him and he fell back knocking his head badly. He grabbed the closest thing he could, jumped up, and swung. The metal pipe that the man used to try to break me free, struck me hard right across the face, nearly knocking me out. "Bitch."

I heard the pipe fall to the floor and I looked to see Jan fixing himself up. I spit out the blood that formed in my mouth and I groaned at the pain in my head. It was starting to get fuzzy. I could feel the panic start to rise again and everything started to go red again. I heard Jan sigh and next thing I knew there was a sharp pain across my cheek and a loud sound that rang through the room. He had slapped me... funny... why does that hurt more than my knife... my knife... the one he now has in his possession.

"You say bitch like it's a bad thing." His eyes narrowed and he punched me, causing me to spit out more blood. He scoffed and started to wipe the blood of his knuckles as he turned to leave, nearly shoving one of his knights in the process.

"Clean him up." He called as he turned to look back at me. He rolled his eyes and looked over at the knight. "Make sure it hurts."

"With pleasure." The knight smiled and Jan quickly left slamming the door behind him. I really have to get out of here. I have to... "What did he ever see in you anyway?"

"What?" The knight walked over holding a new cloth and just stood there looking me over.

"Deceit... I could never see how someone so strong could ever like someone so weak." He pressed the cloth harshly against the fresh cut from the broken pipe and I growled in pain. "You're not even that hot."

"Fuck you." He smirked and suddenly an idea popped in my head. I needed to get out of here... before the sun came up. I would do anything. Even resort back to what I was taught... at home. "Or well him."

"What does that mean?"

"Well, you did ask. What could he have possibly found appealing?" His eyes narrowed and I smiled. "Of course, I never kiss and tell." I made my voice go a little soft and sweet. I was sickening. His eyes lit up and I bit my lip. "I won't tell, but... I could show you." I held out my hands as much as the chains would allow and he pulled me in. "If you let me." I had to hold back a gag as I felt his hot breath on my neck. He didn't do anything but start to laugh, and when he pulled away to look at me he was smirking.

"Nice try, but... I'm not into you." I smiled and he narrowed his eyes.

"That's fine." I said as I grabbed the chains around me tightly. "I only wanted you to come closer..." I lifted myself up and wrapped my legs around the dude's neck. Everything went red and I felt something give as this loud crack rang through the room. The man dropped to the floor, neck snapped and I took a deep breath. "...Ś̵̗ơ̸̧̮,̶̼̩̏ ̶̠̻̃t̸̹̿͜͝h̶̛̹ȁ̵̳̲t̷̘̗̀ ̶̙̒̈́Í̵̫̟͒ ̸̯̗̽c̵͕̱̆̆õ̵͜u̶̞͓͌̕ḷ̵͒d̴̛͎̜̂ ̶̭͋͊d̶̬̤̽͠o̸̢͑͠ ̷͈̈́t̷̻͗h̶̙̄͋a̸̝̟͗͑t̴̯͓͝.̴̭̎"

I held the chains tight as everything slowly started to go black. The world was hazy and I was starting to lose it. I couldn't lose it. I had to escape... I had to... A laugh escaped my lips and I felt the chains start to heat up. I looked over grinning madly as the metal started to go red.

"P̵o̴p̶ ̵g̴o̵e̵s̷ ̶t̶h̷e̸ ̷w̸e̴a̸s̴e̴l̷.̴" The chains broke and I fell to the floor right on top of the dead knight. I should be upset... but I'm not. I stood up and grabbed the metal pipe, feeling it begin to warm up to my touch. "E̵e̸n̴y̴ ̴m̷e̵a̶n̶y̷.̸.̷.̶" I looked at the door in confusion. "M̴i̸n̸e̷y̶.̸.̴.̷" I opened the door and looked around spotting light to the left and smiled. "M̵o̷.̵.̸.̵ ̴L̸e̸t̸'̶s̶ ̴g̵o̸ ̵c̶a̸t̷c̵h̴ ̵a̴ ̸s̵n̵a̷k̵e̷ ̴m̸y̴ ̵h̷i̵s̵ ̶t̷o̷e̶.̵.̷.̷ ̷T̸o̷e̷?̴ ̵T̵a̷i̵l̴.̸.̴.̴ ̴C̴a̶t̵c̴h̵ ̵a̷ ̴s̸n̶a̵k̷e̶ ̶b̴y̵ ̸t̷h̵e̸ ̷t̶a̵i̴l̵.̸ ̸K̶i̶l̴l̵ ̵h̸i̵m̷ ̴b̴e̶f̸o̷r̸e̷ ̴h̸e̸ ̷c̶a̶n̶ ̴b̵e̴ ̶l̵e̷t̶ ̸g̸o̸.̴"