{ 14 | Faith }

I watched as Peter Kavinsky told Lara Jean he was in love with her, making me awe. Her reaction was adorable and I only wished someone looked at me the way he looked at her. They were my OTP and I only wished their relationship was true, and not just fictional. As they walked off, signifying that the movie had come to an end, reality began to set in.

I grabbed my phone from underneath my pillow and saw I had messages from Aly, Justin, Wes, and Colton. I hadn't talked to the boys since last week. Even though I live with Aly, i've done my best to dodge her. She was worried about me and it irritated me. She wouldn't leave me alone since the moment we found out that he was transferring to Stanford.

At first I was in shock. I mean how unlucky was I that the one guy who pushed me to my breaking point was coming to the same school I was, considering he was the reason I moved here. But then, anger set in. I was more than positive that he was only coming here because he knew I was here. I don't know how he found out, but i'm sure that's the only reason why he was coming here out of all places.

Reading a text from Colton, I sighed. I hadn't seen him since his confession. It wasn't because I didn't like him, because I do, I really do, but it was because I would have to explain my relationship with Nick. I wasn't ready to talk about my jerk of an ex and I didn't know when I would be. He affected me physically and emotionally. I didn't want to open that box of memories, yet, I was going to be forced to. I had to if I wanted to have a relationship with Colton. He was going to find out, especially with Nick moving here.

I groaned. I didn't know when he was arriving and yet, I felt like it could be any moment. I kept having this weird inkling that he'd show up at my door, demanding to see me. I don't know what I would do if I ran into him. Would I cry? Would I kick him in his balls? Would I stare in shock? My feelings for him are a ball of confusion. The one thing I did know was that he ruined me and I was never going to forgive him for that.

"Babe, I know you're in there!" I heard Colton's voice through the door. I felt myself suck in a breath. I guess I should have read his text thoroughly. It said something about him being on his way.

"Colton, go. Please." I pleaded. I wiped away a tear that had fallen, covering myself even more. I looked like a mess and had been for days. I've skipped a week's worth of classes, knowing i'd regret it. I just wasn't ready to face reality.

"Faith, come on. Let me in." He pleaded. I shook my head. "Faith, please."

"I'm fine." I shouted. I waited for his response, not hearing a sound. He must have left. I was a little disappointed that he didn't try harder, but at least he was listening to my request. Suddenly, I heard my door squeak open. "Aly?"

"No, it's me. I had to take measures into my own hands." Colton said walking in. My eyes widened. I quickly pulled the covers over my head. I was a disaster and I was sure I smelled like one too. I had been in this bed, just watching rom-coms and eating all the junk food I could find. I'm sure my big t-shirt had stains from some of my binge eating. "Baby girl."

I felt his body weight make the bed dip. My heart started pumping in my chest. I squeezed my eyes shut, knowing what he was about to do next. The covers then began to slide off of me. I felt the brightness through my eyelids. He must have turned on the lights when he stepped into the room.

"Come on. Let's go get you real food." Colton suggested. I shook my head, still not opening my eyes. "Please, for me."

"I'm good right here." I said. I then quickly opened my eyes, reaching for my covers. I was about to pull them over my head when he snatched them from me. I frowned, finally looking at the gorgeous boy in front of me. I swear he got even more attractive since the last time I saw him.