{ 3 | Colton }

Throwing my things into my bag, I felt my muscles want to give out. Not only was I still hungover from the night before, but I worked out my body for two hours before even showing up to practice. Coach found out about the party and worked our bodies out too. I don't think I have ever been this tired in my life and trust me, I have great stamina.

"I told you not to go to that party." Justin said full of irritation. He changed out of his soccer cleats, throwing them into his bag. He seemed to be in a hurry, which was odd. He usually waits until everyone on the team is gone before he leaves the field.

"Where you going man?" I asked. I sprayed some water into my mouth, feeling dehydrated. I need to stop drinking so much. Maybe drink a bottle of water after each bottle of beer? Actually, maybe after every three? We'll work on that. 

"To lunch." Justin told me. I raised an eyebrow.

"With who?" I asked. I crossed my arms across my chest. He's hiding something.

"My cousin." He said. He grabbed his bag and slung it over his shoulder. He wasn't meeting my eye.

"Why are you being so cryptic?" I asked. He was usually an open book. Why is he not telling me the whole truth?

"I don't want you hitting on her or her friend. They're nice girls that don't need you all over them." Justin said with annoyance. I sighed. I had met his cousin once, briefly. I hit on her without knowing they were related. I guess he isn't making that same mistake twice. Besides, she was a total bitch anyway.

"Alright, fine. I get it. Go have food without me. Your best friend will just die of starvation." I said with exaggeration. Justin rolled his eyes. He was used to my antics and I had only known him for a few months. This is why we were best friends.

"Go hang out with Reagan." Justin said. I chuckled. I was planning on getting food and sleeping. We had enough fun last night. I needed to rest. My muscles ached. "Have fun Colt."

"Yeah, yeah. Enjoying your third-wheeling." I shouted. I turned towards the bleachers and saw the same group of girls that were always here. I quickly changed out of my gear and made my way over to them. "Hey girls."

"Hey Colton." They all said seductively. I smirked. I was never going to get over this. This why my life and I loved every second of it.

"Babe, wanna come over?" I heard Reagan's voice. I turned towards her. She was wearing a sun dress that barely went passed her butt. Her blond hair was in curls. She looked hot. Maybe I should go hangout with her. 

"Let's go." I said with a sly smile. She smirked at the girls before grabbing my hand. "I know what we can do for fun."

"I hope your thinking what i'm thinking then." She smirked. She then pulled me towards her building. Looks like it's round two.

-

I pulled on my shorts. I searched for my shirt, finding it hanging on her lamp. I guess we had a very wild night. I quickly slipped it on and grabbed my soccer bag. I shut the door slightly, stepping into the hallway. It was around seven in the morning. We had practice at nine, so I needed to go change for that. Coach would kill me if he found out I didn't stay at my place last night. Luckily, Reagan's dorm was next to my building. I quickly made my way down the stairs and into the lobby. I made sure no one was there before exiting the building. I did not want to be seen doing the walk of shame. I scanned my keys at the entrance and stepped into my lobby. I saw the same girl from yesterday. She was reading, again.

"So, reading is your thing?" I asked. She jumped, turning to look at me. I stifled a laugh. She looked frightened.

"You scared me." She said placing a hand over her heart. She then gave me a once over. "Glad to see you don't smell like booze today."