Other Stories & A/N

Author's Note

After an entire year and then some, this story is finally over. Welp, i'm sad. At one point, I didn't think i'd ever be able to finish it, much less write a single chapter. I'm still in shock that it's completed.

I started writing this during the end of my junior year of college and most of the summer before senior year. I stopped writing for almost 8 months. But then, you know the pandemic happened, giving me time to finally write.

My entire life was moving forward at full blast, not giving me any time to do anything. I barely had time to sleep. But, I was okay with it. I was finding my purpose and goal in life. Now, I'm at a stand still and I don't know what to do.

I graduated with a bachelor's degree in April, but I can't even use it, much less find a job in that career field. I need to become certified in my career but that requires an exam, which has been postponed since April. I'm scheduled for it in July. Fingers crossed I get to take it. I'm also enrolled in a master's program for secondary education, with an emphasis in STEM programs. If anyone has taken that route, please message me. I have some questions.

Anyway, I want to thank each and every one of you for sticking with me this crazy year. I could not have done it without you. You mean the world to me. So, thank you.

Now, to questions I know y'all will have.

Questions:
1. Will there be a sequel?
Nope. I like that they have an open ending. Let's you imagine what their life can develop into.

2. Will you be making a spin-off of their kids?
No, because we don't know what their life will be like. I don't even know if they'll have kids.

3. Can you do more bonus chapters like in Defend Me?
Maybe, it won't be that far into the future. Maybe i'll do one during their first day of the internship? Stay tuned!

4. Did Justin find a girlfriend?
I dunno. He's focused on rocking his first job. He'll eventually find one. He's the total package. Maybe i'll make a spin-off of his story after college?

5. Are you going to continue writing?
Of course! I'm working on a new book called The Purpose. The summary is down below.

5. When will you publish the new story?
The story will be available to begin reading on July 19th. That's a week after this get's published, but you can go add it to your library right now!

Anyway, comment any more questions you may have! Don't forget to vote & see y'all really soon.
xoxo,
Liv814

p.s. thank you again for making it this far!

~
Other Stories

In Disguise Series: Book 1 - 4
A Player in Disguise: Book 1
Alex Solano, team captain and star quarterback of their nationally ranked team, is ready to conquer anything. Except, Alex isn't prepared for her best friend's twin brother of a bad boy to move back. Much less be stuck in a love triangle while trying to balance the stress of the football playoffs and her final exams. Plus, Alex's absent father has a huge secret that no one knows about, even her.
This is a teen fiction involving love and football, with huge twist that is sure to surprise you.

A Queen in Disguise: Book 2
A Rebel in Disguise: Book 3
A Series in Disguise: Book 4

Send It to My Phone
Bad boy Blake Tyler would never be caught dead with book worm and nerd Kristina Reagan. So when her popular best friend convinces Krissy to go to one of Blake's parties, she wasn't expecting to associate herself with the bad boy himself. A drunk text sent to her could change her entire world forever.

Defend Me - Sequel to Send It to My Phone

The Lucky Bump
Rich, attractive, and team captain of the football team Zac Logan thought he had everything. That was until he bumped into Hailey Foster. Hailey was the total opposite of Zac, being poor, quiet, and lonely. They never thought a trip to the grocery store would change their lives forever.

The Purpose
Taylor Wood had no idea what to do with her life after her career ending sports injury. Through vigorous months of rehab with her high school's athletic trainer, that's when it finally clicked. Andy Judge knew he wanted to make it big in baseball, but he didn't know it would take a few stops to pursue his career. So, when a community college baseball coach offered to let him tryout, he was in shock. What happens when two freshmen college students meet in the athletic training room? A friendship they had no idea they were going to need forms.