14•A friends trust

●・○・●・○・●・○・●  'Never lie to someone who trusts you, and never trust someone who lies to you

●・○・●・○・●・○・●
  'Never lie to someone who trusts you, and never trust someone who lies to you.' 
●・○・●・○・●・○・●

Alice sighed, perching her petite body on the edge of the bed where the girl laid. "You heard McGonagall." She spoke- even though she girl knew she wouldn't get a reply, she felt comfort in talking to her. It was weird considering the blonde might not even be listening to the brown haired girl, whose hair was softly reflecting the light of the sun that was cast into the gloomy room through the rusted window beside the poster bed.

"If it gets worse, you heard her, they want to send you back to St. Mungo's." Reviving a muffled grumbled as a reply, Alice ran a hand through her browned sleek hair before, standing up Alice cast one last pitiful glance at the girl. Before trailing back over to her bed across the room, making eye contact with Lily, whose green eyes were furrowed as she looked at the girl.

"Didn't she get given potions, last year?" Lily's melodic voice questioned aloud in the room.

Marlene nodded, her blonde curls bouncing with the motion of her head, sitting up on her unmade bed that was beside the sleeping girls. "I'm guessing they stopped working." She spoke as she ran a hand through her sleek hair. "But I mean, she didn't send a letter, once, in the summer to tell us even if they did."

Lily sighed, "I just wish she would tell us when something is wrong." placing a bookmark in the book she was reading and placing it on the wooden cabinet beside her, her eyes glistened over as she looked at a photo of the four friends. "It doesn't help anyone if she thinks she's hassling use if she doesn't tell us these things."

Alice nodded her head in agreement, before parting her chapped lips to speak. "Cant she go to Madam Pomfrey and ask her if there's anything she could do? They has got to be something."

Marlene shrugged. "We can't help her if she doesn't want to help herself."

Lily looked at both of the girls, her throat dry, before finally opening her pin tinted lips to speak. "On the train she said, she has more bad spells than good now."

Marlene frowned, "Why wouldn't she tell me?" She thought aloud, "I thought I was her best friend."

"Well, that stung," Alice muttered from across the room, earning a whack of a pillow. (Curtsy of Marlene)