chapter two

Chapter two - Prejudice People

You've seen her to right, the one with the red hair?

●・○・●・○・●・○・●

"Kefira." Was the first thing that she heard, then someone shaking her arm rapidly, "Get up." The voice was more urgent now, shaking her more furiously, as the bed buckled from where the person was perched beside her.

"Go away, Lee." She groaned, pushing his muscular arm off her, turning over to face away from the stressed boy.

"Mother wants to speak to you." Lee spoke again, his voice high with authority, as he ripped the blankets of his sister who groaned loudly in protest, "she doesn't sound very happy with you."

"When is she ever." She mumbled tiredly as she sat up, much to her body's protest. Rubbing her bony hand over her forehead, in an attempt to rid herself of a pounding headache, she turned to face her brother, "What time is it anyway?"

"6 o'clock." Lee sighed, placing a beautifully crafted cup of water down on her bedside-table, "people will start arriving soon."

Kefira groaned as she stood up, her bones cracking as she did so (Due to the bizarre position she chose to fall asleep in), "I hate these balls. Mother pretends we're a posh, non-prejudice family."

"I know." Lee laughed, quickly fixing the duvet on her bed, "They're probably the most prejudice people alive."

Kefira chuckled as she walked across her room. Picking up her dress as she did so, "you should be getting ready." Kefira spoke as she took the dress out of the bag it was held in, "what time are people coming?"

"In about half an hour," Lee informed, opening the ostensibly simple wooden door, only to be pushed out the way by Sarah who came rushing into the room.

"Oh, dear!" She panicked, "Your mother would have my head if she saw the state you were in right now!" Kefira glared at the older woman as her dress was thrown into her hands, as she was unwillingly shoved in the direction of her bathroom, "You go get changed- yes- and I'll get the makeup out." Kefira began trailing over to the bathroom, rubbing her eyes as she did. "And quickly!" her perky voice shouted behind her, making the girl roll her eyes.

Kefira almost jumped at her reflection as she entered the bathroom, huge panda circles surrounding her electric blue eyes, and her blonde locks where tangled into a bizarre mess. "Hurry up!" Kefira heard the panicked voice of Sarah the maid shout, muffled by the door.

Slowly removing her shirt, Kefira hissed as the fabric scraped across a gash going up to her torso. Quickly throwing her clothes onto the floor the girl slipped on her dress before re-entering her bedroom.

Her dress was nothing too elegant, a simple black dress, tight at the top and flowing past the waist, nicely brushing against her thighs. A gasp made the blonde slip back into reality, glancing up she saw Sarah looking at her with such admiration, "Oh darling!" She gasped, "You look gorgeous."