Chapter 40.

My Mate’s My Brother.

Sweetchickx3© 

Chapter 40

Christopher’s p.o.v

 Growling to myself I threw the controller frustrated at the stupid game. My mate had locked herself in her room for the day and my dad and step mom had left the house giving me and Sky ‘some’ time. She had made it very clear last night in the kitchen she was going to torture me by not seeing me. It was killing me and my wolf not being able to at least make sure she wasn’t freaking out. He hated being away from her and more not seeing her and being able to make sure she was fine. 

Schuyler really didn’t know how much this was affecting me. My wolf was on edge ever since I had gotten her back. The house was filled with nothing to do! I even cleaned my room to distract myself from not going to knock down the door that belonged to my mate. 

Fine if she wanted to be on her own, I would let her. Picking up my phone I dialed Tyler’s number. 

“Hello, you’ve reached Tyler how may I help you?” 

“Dude , I’m going crazy!” I yelled into the phone. 

“Well , that’s no bueno come on over,” he said and I looked upstairs in the direction of where my mate was staying and nodded.

“Sure I’ll be there in 10. Oh and make Carol come over so she can be with Schuyler.” I told him and he whined but none the less agreed.

If my mate didn’t want to be with me then she would get that and I’ll give her all the space she needs as long as she’s safe. 

Running into my room I changed into some sweats and grabbed a muscle shirt grabbing my I-pod I went to her door. Knocking softly I waited for her to open the door but frowned when I knew she wasn’t going to. 

“Schuyler I’m gonna head out , Carol’s on her way so you won’t be alone. Call me if anything alright?” I said as I leaned my head on her door. Within minutes her door ripped open and she looked pale and her eyes were bloodshot red. 

“Don’t leave me.” she said jumping into my arms and burying her head in my neck. I almost dropped my I-pod in shock and held her up rubbing her back. 

“I was just going to go hang out with Tyler baby girl don’t worry I’m not leaving you.” I assured her. She sniffled and pulled her head back a little facing me. Her cheeks were flushed and a soft smile laided on her face. 

“Can I come?” she asked resting her head back onto my neck instead of answering I began heading for the door. To the car and quickly texting Tyler to not send Carol over. 

“Then he was like I did not talk to her!” Carol said and me and Sky laughed and Tyler shifted uncomfortable blushing in his seat.

“Oh babe calm down I still love you.” she teased as she placed a kiss on his cheek. Schuyler sighed and snuggled into my side. She had felt bad when we had reached his house and he couldn’t come open the door cause of the invisible barrier that kept males away from her. They even had to sit across the room, but they didn’t mind. 

“So Sky, I need to talk to you.” Carol said as she got up and grabbed her hand and pulled her up and took her away. My side immediately felt cold with out her by my side. Tyler flashed himself to my side and laughed at my expression.

“What?” I asked annoyed turning and leaning on the side of the couch.

“You’re whipped man. Geesh never thought I would ever see you like this.” he joked and a warning growl left my mouth. 

“I’m whipped? Says the man who blushed at a joke his girl told.” I teased and raised an eyebrow challenging him. 

“Dude ,  that was so uncalled for! You know how I feel about talking about that!” he defended and I chuckled yep I definitely missed having moments like this. 

“Yeaah alright keep saying that!” I said and my eyes widened as he lunged for me. Just in time I rolled out of the way knocking my head into his coffee table. I didn’t have time as he landed in front of me. Play fighting he punched me in the jaw. My wolf growled at this and before I knew it I landed a punch in his stomach knocking him off of me and I jumped up ready to attack again. 

“What the hell!” a female voice yelled. Our head whipped to the sound. Carol looked furious and Sky came into view. Gasping she ran to me, Tyler immediately got pushed across the room flying to the wall hitting the wall. 

“Tyler!” Carol yelled running to her mate. 

“Tyler I’m so sorry!” Sky immediately apologized 

“It’s okay.” he said from the other side of the room, I burst out laughing for no reason. I just found this whole situation funny.

“Baby , you’re bleeding.” Schuyler told me as she touched the back of my head I winced feeling shock through my head. Bringing my hands to touch it I pulled them back to see blood stain my tan fingers. Well I’ll be dammed Tyler beat my ass for the first time. 

“Ha I won!” Tyler yelled from the other side of the room. He then yelped. I looked to see him holding his arm glaring playfully at his mate. 

A phone vibrated in my pocket and I furrowed my eyebrows. I hadn’t broughten my phone along so who’s could it be?

Taking it out , I realized it was Sky’s phone. Picking up , without thinking I answered.

“Hello.” 

“Schuyler, are you going to meet up with me yes or no?”  a male’s voice yelled through the phone. My eyes narrowed and a growl ripped through my throat.

“Who the fuck is this?” I asked trying to control my anger. 

“Who’s this?” he replied.

“I asked first.” my voice deadly. 

“I have the wrong number.” he replied and hung up. 

“Chris , you should come see this….” my mates voice broke through the room. “What are you doing with my phone?” she asked narrowing her eyes and snatching her phone quickly going through it.

“Who were you suppose to meet up with ?” I asked raising an eyebrow. Whoever had called surely sounded upset and demanding. Most importantly was she going behind my back seeing another male?

“No body and what were you doing with my phone?” she asked her face expression confused. 

“Somebody called , and said if you were going to meet up with them or not.” I told her , breathing in and out trying to control my wolf. 

“Matt.” she breathed out but my ears caught it.

“Matt. You were going to see Matt.” I said feeling my anger start again widen,

“Yes, no , well he told me actually begged me to meet up with him.” she told me and she sighed and flipped her phone.

“Well are you going to?” I demanded and her eyes quickly flashed a blackish color signaling her anger. 

“Maybe I am.” she snapped and headed out the door. Growling I kicked the coffee table sedning it flying and smashing and glass breaking everywhere. 

Tired of the secrets she keeps I followed my mate out the door. Seeing her going down the road of the gate my eyes only locked on her tiny figure as she walked further away. I didn’t have time to dodge the brick headed for my head. Knocking me out , the last thing that I heard was the piercing scream of my mate. 

---------------------------

Muhahaha! >:)

Hopefully you guys like this update , 

Comment

Vote 

Fan 

Til then my lovies 

Xoxo- Sweetchickx3