My mates my brother!

My Mate’s My  brother! ©

Chapter 1 

Schuyler p.o.v

Oh joy isn’t life great! I just found out Im moving to England. Yes correct you heard me England and it’s the middle of the school year!

Oh boy and turns out my mom got a job offer that she couldn’t resist, I mean I feel good that she got the dream job of her life but still I have to rearrange my life so she can have the best life she’s always wanted. But this is where my great acting skills come in handy, right now im pretending that my dream is to go to England when its really not. Im on the way to the airport right now. Goodbye America and friends and the floor and the stupid dirt that’s annoying im still going to miss you.

Well here I come England! 

“Schuyler! Come on girl were going miss the plane” my mom yelled. Oh shoot I was going to be late.

“coming!” I yelled.  We both ran off into the luggage check or whatever you call it. The guy doing the inspection kept giving me a look. And I rolled my eyes all guys are the same they love to pick on girls like they were meat well news flash were not we have feelings too. 

“excuse me but you don’t have your name written on your luggage” he said and smiled a smile he probably thinks will make girl melt at his feet. 

“sorry didn’t know it was against the law” I replied while my mom was rushing me to walk away. 

The guy never said anything and I never cared and  me and mom got into our seats and I looked out the window. As we took off, wow all the memories of my childhood and my dad. I held on to my necklace and fought back tears my wound was still fresh.  I waited for the announcements that we could turn on all our devices and I turned on my ipod and entered a different world where no one can bother me.  

The plane ride was very annoying a stupid kid in the backseat kept on kicking me and I couldn’t do anything about it because well lets face it I have angerment issues and me getting mad isn’t something anyone would like to see. Finally after many hours we finally get off the plane. Personally I was never happier to see the ground. I jumped out of the line and threw myself on the floor.

“im so happy to finally see you!” I said as I hugged the floor which was hard doing.

“sky what are you doing!” I heard my mom yell  I jumped up in the air, my moms a scary person when you get her mad and trust me you never want to see her mad. She gave me a look that said ‘ what the heck are you doing?!’ I shrugged my shoulders not really caring. We grabbed a taxi cab and when we reached our destination let me tell you wow! 

A huge house was in front of me and wow is all I can say.

“hunny close your mom bugs can go in it” I heard a man say I turn my head and a man in probably my moms age  well I wouldn’t know because she doesn’t tell me and when I ask her she’s over protective, and I just give up. 

“hey babe” the man said and went up to kiss my mom. What in the word of butterflies is he doing!

“what in the world of butterflies is going on!” I yelled and saw my mom look shocked and he smirked. I couldn’t even breath I felt as if the world betrayed me but yet in a way it has my mom my own mom!

I didn’t even give them a chance to explain I ran I didn’t care that I didn’t know where I was but I just needed to get away, I ran until I hit something I think a wall and It knocked me down to the floor and before I knew it the tears fell out and I couldn’t believe she can betray dad like that.

“im so sorry!” I heard a voice say and I quickly wiped my tears away and got up and walked away. Until I felt a hand on my shoulder.

“hey are you alright?” the voice asked again and I looked to see a very cute guy he had blond hair and green eyes and he looked confused. 

“umm yeah” I said and walked again but this time to be stopped by anther wall.

“what is it with walls in my freaking way!” I muttered under my breath jesus what the is wrong with this country!

“well my names Andrew” said the boy which now should be called Andrew

“my names Schuyler” I said 

“are you crying?” he asked and I shook my head

“I think you were” he said and I stared at the floor and put my face in my hands as new tears came out. But I quickly wiped them away and I shook my head and chuckled because how ironic everything turns out to be next im going to find out im part animal or something.

“umm do you know where Ruben back street is?” I asked and he smiled and wiped away a tear and nodded

“come on” he said and we started walking home.

“here it is” he said and I  nodded and thanked him, but he hugged me and kissed me on the cheek and I was about to punch him in the face but remembered im in a different country and maybe its there way of saying hi or something.

“oh and schuyler?” he said and I turned around

“yeah?”

“welcome to England”he said and I nodded yep welcome to England Sky, now what will await me behind these big doors.