Chapter 38

My mates my brother!

Sweetchickx3 © 

Chapter 38 

Schuyler’s p.o.v

I am going to kill Chris! I thought as I ran down the empty hallway holding the note in my hand. How dare he write a letter like that knowing damn well I was still scared of the movie we watched a week ago. Turning the corner I stopped shortly after my eyes made contact with the red headed girl that had kissed Chris last time. My wolf growled at the sight of her , I held in a growl myself and decided whether if I should cross the hall or not. Before I could fully decide I saw a man with blonde hair come out from one of the janitor’s closets. For some reason his presence made me shiver. My nose got filled with a very familiar scent. My blood suddenly ran cold as I realized in front of me was the very man himself X , the man who had kidnapped me and who I had managed to outsmart and run away from. My decision quickly being made I turned the corner and sprinted down the original hall I had ran down from. 

What the heck was that girl doing with X ?

“Schuyler, Schhhhuyleerrr” someone sang , quickly blinking my eyes I turned my attention to the source to come in contact with hazel eyes. 

“Yes?” I asked Tyler as he kept moving the milk carton in front of my face. 

“What’s up? you’ve been dazing off for about like 10 minutes.” he said and I shrugged, I didn’t really feel like being in school right now. My thoughts had kept running back to X. Was he here to kidnap me again? Would he try to? 

“So , there you are!” Chris’s voice rang throughout the cafeteria, my ears immediately perked up and searched the room for him. When they finally landed on his gorgeous face my wolf purred. He made his way towards us slowly I rolled my eyes as I saw girls gushing about how hot he was. Remembering the note he left me in my locker , I snatched the milk carton from Tyler’s hand and turned at the right moment not missing the confused look on Tyler’s face and splashed the containment all over my mate.

Gasps filled the entire cafeteria and I stood up narrowing my eyes at Chris. The whole room grew silent and I could feel the tension in the air. People looked at me as if I was crazy and some even threw me pitty looks. My mate who hadn’t moved at all shook his hair causing little droplets of milk to fly and hit me in the face. His emotionless face quickly got a smirk and my eyes widened as he engulfed me in a hug. My whole shirt started to get soaked with the milk and I gasped as I felt something cold running down my back. 

“Now , now my little feisty mate.” Chris whispered in my ear and nipped at it gently. A whole new shiver broke through my body and I pushed Chris off of me.

“You my mate have been very naughty.” he said lowly, those words caused my wolf to begin to feel hot. A heat broke out through my body and my mouth watered and my throat dried up and I felt my eyes begin to burn softly. Someone pulled me back and I almost let out a growl till I noticed it was Carol. 

“We need to get you cleaned up.” she said letting me go realizing I was covered in milk. 

‘It’s not over little mate.’ Chris sang in my head , turning around I flipped him off and heard some laughter break through the cafeteria as it got back to the normal way it was. 

“Now what in the right mind made you throw milk at Chris?” Carol asked amused as she came back with a black shirt in her hands. 

“He scared me earlier in the morning , leaving a creepy note in my locker just like this movie he made me watch. So what the heck I decided to throw him milk to get him back for it.” I shrugged and she laughed. 

“Schuyler, only you would do something like that.” she said as she threw me the shirt. Saluting her I changed my shirt and made myself presentable for my next class. Carol had bathed me in her perfume trying to get rid of the milk smell but I felt like it didn’t work. Although she told me it really did. 

Making my way to the classroom I got pulled into a closet. Preparing to scream my eyes met a light shade of blue. Pulling away from his hold I backed up into the wall knocking over some things. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys , sorry I haven’t been updating lately but im in the middle of taking finals. Which im suppose to be studying right now for but I decided to write. Hope you guys like it !

Thanks for reading 

Vote

Comment

Fan 

love you guys (: