Chapter 31

My mates my brother!

Sweetchickx3 ©

Chapter 31

“Whoop whoop!” Andrew yelled as he grabbed the milk and jugged it down. Slamming the carton down when he finished smirking at Tyler and Blaze. Tyler glared and Blaze just laughed. So far they have been going around convincing people to go into the lunchroom and grab milk for them. They were doing a bet of who can drink the most milk cartons. I laughed as I saw Blaze grab a milk and start chugging it down when Tyler pushed the tip of the milk carton causing the milk to spill all over Blaze’s face. 

“Hey man , that’s cheating.” Blaze protested throwing the empty milk carton at a laughing Tyler. The milk that had remained in the carton splashed all over me causing me to gasp. Blaze looked at me with wide eyes mumbling an apology. I rolled my eyes and grabbed some napkins thrown on the table. Boys. I thought to myself. Grabbing my tray with food that was untouched I headed for the trash can. I hadn’t been hungry this morning nor this afternoon. The fight with Chris had me sad but I didn’t let it show. Cause then people would ask questions and I wasn’t up to that. Today I had decided to sit with the boys since Chris hadn’t drove me to school today and Carol was no where to be found. So Andrew had came to the rescue and drove me to school and made me sit with his friends in lunch. Hence the fact that I was sitting with his brother Tyler and his best friend Blaze. Stupid Chris! How could he do that? Shaking my head with angry I bumped into something hard, pushing me back. 

Looking up angrily I found myself staring into those familiar blue eyes. 

“You know we should really stop meeting like this.” Matt said smirking and showing off his dimples that would have made me blush but that was the past. Rolling my eyes I pushed past him and threw away the tray. 

“You know we never did have that conversation , we were meant to have a long time ago.” he said walking next to me as I headed back to the guys. Turning around I looked into his blue eyes hating that they weren’t the green eyes I desperately wanted to see. 

“Well, if it was due a long time ago I guess It doesn’t have any meaning now does it?” I asked cocking an eyebrow. He frowned and shook his head grabbing my arm stopping me from walking any further.

“No, it is important and we really do need to talk.” he said his eyes pleading with mine and I couldn’t help it and I agreed. He smiled and I swear I saw his eyes change color turning into a grayish blue. Blinking fast I shook my head. No that’s just the normal way his eyes are I chanted in my head. 

“Let’s go to the school library.” he said and I nodded this could be to my advantage. I wanted to do a little research  on werewolves.  I waved bye to the guys as I left the cafeteria with Matt. Even though I didn’t really want to leave with Matt I couldn’t help but catch the glare Tyler sent my way. Ignoring him I walked in front of Matt as the doors closed. 

“So, how have you been?” Matt asked as I searched the shelf for any wolf books. I had managed to get on a stool thingy that was on the floor.