Chapter 29

My mates my brother!

Sweetchickx3 © 

Chapter 29

Schuyler’s p.o.v

Confused as to why he was telling me not to run I walked forward wanting to reason with him I would have no reason to run away. When his bones in his body began to twist at weird angels and his face held a look of pain , that’s when his body began to get covered with black fur and his clothes disappearing as he transformed into a beast. He became a big black wolf the size of a freaking bear, but he wasn’t like those ordinary wolfs you see , his wolf was sort of like a half beast half wolf. He looked deadly like something you never wanted to cross paths with. I couldn’t contain the gasp that escaped from my mouth. To say I was scared was nothing. Sure I was scared but deep down I knew he wouldn’t hurt me. 

Walking over to him slowly , I didn’t break eye contact with him as I caution ally walked towards him. I stopped when he bared his teeth at me. Just the act of him doing that quickly made me back up with fear. He whined and lowered his ears and his tail went down in shame. I laughed at this causing his ears to perk up and he raised his face. He looked like a very over grown cute dog. His eyes were a bright blue but held a green tint in them. They looked mesmerizing, and I could feel myself getting lost in them. But getting back to reality, I backed up wondering how this was possible. This was not something you could normally do. Many questions were running through my head, and he better have the answers I thought. 

“Chris,” I whispered as my hand came in contact with the wolfs ears. His fur was very soft and long. This very simple act made tingles run up my fingers. I smiled as he purred softly and pushed up on my hand. Never have I imaged myself in a woods petting a giant wolf who turned out to be my boyfriend. Suddenly my fingers came in contact with skin and I gasped as I saw Chris in front of me, my fingers were in his hair as he was now in human form , he was kneeling down as how he was in wolf form. I removed my hand immediately and narrowed my eyes at him. This boy had a lot of explaining to do.

“I know, I have a lot of explaining to do.” he said standing at his full height towering over me. I nodding and brought his face down bringing his lips to mine. I kissed him wanting to forget everything else. He responded immediately but I pulled away before his tongue went to explore. He growled and his hands went to my waist as he bended his face determined to make the kiss longer, but at the last second I turned my face so his lips came in contact with my cheek. I smiled and he nipped my cheek gently. I pushed him not being able to keep the smile of my face. He chuckled and his face broke into a smirk as he grabbed me and morphed into a wolf throwing me in the air making me gasp and he caught me on his back running fast through the trees. I grabbed his fur roughly afraid of falling off. Everything turned into a blur as he ran in an inhuman speed through the woods. We ran for about 2 minutes or so, until he finally stopped we came across another clearing that was very breath taking , it had trees surrounding everywhere and a big log that you could lay on and the trees left a big open spot where you could see stars from as a small trail of water. He made a motion for me to jump of and I did and he lied down near the log. I sat down and leaned on him closing my eyes feeling really tired. But I still wanted an explanation for his transformations. 

“Chris.” I whispered turning to face him as his face came in view his eyes were still blue and he changed back into human form and pulled me into his arms and made us lie back on the floor. I really felt sleepy but my brain was full of unanswered questions.