Chapter 39.

My Mate’s My Brother

Sweetchickx3 ©

Chapter 39.

Schuyler’s p.o.v

“Jesus Matt you scared the heck out of me.” I snapped as he turned on the light in the small janitor closet. My heart speed up at an un-normal speed. Breathing in to calm down and not hurt him, I opened my eyes and saw him pacing around the small space he had. 

“Schuyler, I need your help,” he began to say as he ran his hand through his hair. He looked stressed out , like he hadn’t sleep for days. It was clear under his eyes. 

“My help?” I asked confused glancing at the watch on my wrist checking the time. I was already late for english thanks to this. 

“Yes, your help. You have to promise me you’ll help me.” he pleaded as he grabbed both my wrist in one his hands and shook me. Shrugging him off me I glared at him.

“Fine , I’ll help you but tell me with what.” I asked growing impatient, I know  Chris would not appreciate knowing that Matt had kidnapped me in a closet and knowing that Matt was my ex-boyfriend that just added to the list. 

“I got into something that I wasn’t suppose to and now if I don’t give them what they want they’ll kill me.” he said and his face expression changed and grew into a scared face. He looked scared as hell. 

That’s what got my complete attention, even though me and Matt had broken up I still cared about him a lot. I would always care for him and seeing him in distress was not good. Matt never let anything get to him. 

“What did you get into?” I asked afraid to know the answer. 

“Some really bad stuff, and now they want something that I’m not sure I can give,” he said and he looked frustrated like he was mad at himself or something. 

“What do they want? Money ? Do you want me to loan you money?” I asked desperately I hated seeing him like this , if he needed money I can surely give him it heck he wouldn’t even need to repay me. 

“No! I don’t need your freaking money.” he yelled and punched the wall leaving a dent in the plaster. My eyes widened. No normal human would be able to do that, feeling a little scared I backed up and put a quick distance between us. Just to make sure he’s not going to hurt me. 

“So then how am I suppose to help you ?” I asked confused. 

“Meet me up at this address on tomorrow and I’ll tell you there. They’re watching us right now.” he said closing the distance between us. 

“Promise me Schuyler.” he whispered grabbing my hand and shoving a paper in my hands. He leaned in and quickly gave me a peck on the lips. Shocked I flinched back and he gave me a sad look and ran out the closet before I could reply.