Christmas Cheers!

Ianto's POV:

I woke up and was surprised to not find Jack's warm body next to me. I sighed and took a shower quickly. My hair was soaking wet when I noticed my phone on. I got dressed in a simple Red button down shirt and a Black Suit Jacket. It was Christmas....Christmas... already.  I put on my Red and Black striped tie and almost forgot to put on my pants when I walked to the door. I sighed and pulled on my slacks and dress shoes.

"Jack?" I asked as I walked to the kitchen. I didn't hear anyone so I just went to make coffee for anyone. I instantly felt Warm arms wrap around my waist and I jumped up.

"Goddamnit Jack! You scared me!" I said. He laughed and kissed my exposed neck.

"Merry Christmas Yan" He whispered in my ear. I turned around and kissed his lips softly.

"Merry Christmas Jack!" I said. We both smiled at each other.

"Come on you Idiots!" Gwen yelled. I grabbed the coffee tray and handed each person their coffee.

"Who's first?" Asked Mathew. He looked like a puppy who never experienced Christmas. Gwen and Anabeth were sitting next to him.

"I suppose you" Jack responded. We all handed him presents from each of us. He opened mine first. He laughed loudly.

"You actually got me that Black UNIT cap I wanted?" He asked.

"I pulled in a favor with Martha" I responded. He started opening Jack's next. Mathew put on my UNIT cap before he ripped the box. It was a beautiful new Lab coat with Mathew's name engraved in cursive and the Torchwood sign on back. Mathew smiled and nodded.

"Thanks Jack!" Mathew said.

"Least I could do cuz I ripped your other one" Jack responded. We all laughed.  Anabeth smiled and handed Mathew her present. He opened it and was surprised to see a beautiful Silver Cross on a necklace.

"I know your Christian....I saw the broken cross on the table..." Anabeth said. Mathew turned to her and pecked her lips. Anabeth instantly started blushing and she looked away.

"Awww!" Jack said laughing.

"Mine" Gwen said signalling to a box. Mathew laughs and opens it.

"How did you find this?" Mathew asked suspiciously. Gwen and I started laughing. Gwen had gotten him the pair of shoes he lost at one of our hunts.

"I found them.... I gave them to Gwen and she fixed and cleaned them..." I said. We all laughed.

"I'M next!" Gwen said. We all tossed her presents to her and she caught all of them.

"Necklace from Ianto, Very nice! New leather jacket  from  Jack! Woo! Thanks for the new clothes Anabeth...and Mathew...Thanks for the amazing Keys...How did you fix that car? Didn't we blow it up?" Gwen asked.

"M-My dad..he was a mechanic...he taught me pretty well" Mathew said. Gwen hugged him and nodded to all of us.

"Anabeth" Jack said. We all gave her our stuff. She was shocked when she saw a beautiful 14 Karat gold Heart necklace...Mathew had gotten if for her. She looked up and smiled brightly at him. He smiled back. I'm not sure if Jack heard it but I sure did...Anabeth whispered to Mathew "I am about five seconds away from jumping your bones". I instantly look at Anabeth and break out laughing.

"What?" Jack asked. Anabeth gave me a pleading look.

"Nothing" I said. He looked at me strangely.  Anabeth opened her gift from me next. It was a beautiful red dress.

"Your gonna need that" I said winking. Anabeth and Mathew both laughed. Jack had given her a new laptop and Gwen gave her A pair of Elegant earrings which ironically matched both her dress and her necklace.

"You next!" Jack instantly said turning to me. Before I could react, A bunch of presents went flying. I opened Jack's first and laughed.

"What is it?" Gwen asked. I took out a mistletoe.

"You kinky son of a bitch" I said raising the Mistletoe.

"Mistletoe.. you gotta kiss me" Jack said smirking. I laughed and I leaned in to kiss him deeply. He put a smaller present on my lap.

"1 of 2... you can open the second one tonight" Jack said. I heard Gwen cough out a laugh. I opened it and smiled. I took off my tie and replaced it with this new one. It was A Crimson Red with Black dots.

"I know you have a bunch of ties but this you do look good in red" Jack said smiling. He fixed my collar and rubbed his hand down my Shoulder. I cleared my throat and opened my present from Gwen. It was a nice Three piece suit.

"Ooh Blue! I haven't worn a navy blue suit in 10 years" I said laughing. We all laughed along when I opened Mathew's present. It was a photo book of Jack and I.

"It's beautiful" I say as I take a moment to admire the embroidery of the front cover. I then opened Anabeth's present and smiled. It was a Coffee Cook book.

"You get to experiment with making Coffee" Anabeth said laughing.

"I suggest you start with the French Vanilla Coffee" Jack said pointing at the cover page. We all laughed.

"Jack's turn" I said singy songy. He laughed as he took my present first. He opened it and smirked when he found two RAF over coats. One in black and one in Navy blue.

"Thanks Yan" He said kissing me deeply.

"Wait one second.." I said trailing off and bringing the Mistletoe above us. He laughed and kissed me deeply. Gwen through present Wrappers at us.

"Get a room you sexual animals" Gwen said. We all kept laughing and smiling. Gwen had gotten him new Timberland boots seeing as she did ruin his other pair. Mathew had gotten him a new handgun.

"Your last one is rusting away" Mathew commented.  Jack looked like he was about to cry laugh. Anabeth had gotten Jack a dozen new suspenders in a bunch of different colors.

"Oh! I like the hot pink ones! I think it would look sexy on you" I said. Jack laughed and looked at each one.

"Great Christmas" Gwen said.

"It's about to get better" Jack said. He ran to the kitchen.

"Yan! Come help me!" He yelled. I got up and ran to help him. He had alot of Wine and Champagne bottles. He grabbed the bottles and I grabbed our glasses.

"Yes! Drinks of the gods!" Anabeth said.

"It's been a while since I drank" Gwen commented.

"Well...Ianto and I can't get drunk but...We still love the taste" Jack said. We both smiled and kissed each other.

"Party!!" Anabeth said. She ran and turned on the Lights....only she had changed them to different colors so Torchwood looked kind of like a night club. She turned on the music and we all laughed. 'A Thousand Years By John Barrowman' Began playing.

"Come on Yan" Jack said extending his hand to me. We started dancing around in the center of the room. I didn't care at that moment who was watching, especially because I was in the arms of the man I loved....adored...it was the best Christmas ever.

==========================================
Hey Guys! So I'm sorry I didn't post another chapter today. I was actually at the Beach for the first time this summer. Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!

As usual, You know what to do!

-Love Angelo