Creations

A/N: Hey guys!! I just wanted to recommend three amazing songs that help me get though writers block! Don't laugh because I like all kind of music. Particularly John Barrowman and Rock of all kind!!

In case you didn't realize: Captain Jack is being portrayed by John Barrowman who is an amazing singer!

Songs of the day:

1) Calling all Angels by Train

2) Headstrong by Trapt

3) The kid inside by John Barrowman

That's all for now! See you at the end of the chapter lol. Stay lovely in the mean time!

==========================================

Ianto's POV:

"Jaaack!! I win...Again!!" I say laughing. I had been beating him Just Dance!

"That's cuz your a great dancer! I can beat you if we were to have a singing contest!!" Jack says. I laugh and fall to my knees from laughing too hard.

"What? You don't think I can?" He asked. The alarm in Torchwood went off.

"Looks like we'll never know" I say before taking my suit jacket. Jack grabs his overcoat and puts it on while we run

"Weevils..." Lewis said silently cursing.

"Should I call Gwen and Mathew?" I asked.

"No we can handle it. Lewis stay here and keep us updated" Jack said, taking the Wrong Torchwood keys. We run to our Normal Torchwood car and Jack clicks the keys just for another car to chirp across the parking damnit.

"Wrong keys" mumbles Jack as we ran to the other side of the parking lot.

"Some times I wish that we didn't have such a big lot" I said. Jack laughed as we arrived to the car that Jack had taken the keys too. A 1967 Chevrolet Impala. Jack ran to the drivers side and I ran to the passengers side.

"Huh...not as roomy as I would have liked but it's still a neat car" Jack said as he listened to the engine purr. I clicked a button on the dash and sirens appeared on top of the car. Jack laughed as he sped off to the sight.

"Take your next right Jack. 4 Weevils..or at least by my count" Lewis said through the earpiece. We were both having a lot of fun and we didn't understand why.

"I'll teach you how to dance later if you can kill more weevils than me right now" I said suddenly. We arrived and Jack instantly saw a weevil. Jack stuck his head out the window while still driving.  Jack shot a weevil in the head while still in the car. We came to a shot.

"Only two more weevils and I win" He grinned as we got out of the car. I didn't understand but it seemed like I had bad luck because I couldn't even find one weevil.

"I win" Jack sung Singy-songy.  He had dragged the bodies to me to prove it. I crossed my arms. Jack laughed and pushed me onto the car.

"Don't be a sour puss" He said. I laughed and kissed him.

"Guys would you at least shut off the earpiece" I heard Lewis complaining over the earpiece. I didn't care. I just wanted to get lost in those eyes of his.

"I love you Ianto Jones" I heard Jack said in my mind. I smiled larger. He opened the passenger door and signalled me to go in.

"Thank you sir" I responded.

"It's Jack...just Jack" Jack said as he walked drivers seat.

"Are you sure it's not Harkness, Jack Harkness?" I smirked as I said this.

"What are you James Bond?" Jack said. We both laughed.

"Guys... I have a surprise when you guys get back" Lewis said over the earpiece.

"I hate surprises" I heard Jack mumble. I placed my hand on his lap and rubbed him between his legs. I saw him trying to hide a moan.

"Your gonna pay....over and over again tonight...." Jack said, warning me really. We arrived back at Torchwood and walked up. Lewis had a giant box next to his desk.

"What is that?" I asked. Lewis smiled and picked up the box. It was two dogs...One was a husky/ Lab mix. I only knew because I saw the blue eyes associated to Huskies and the beautiful, brown coat of a brown lab. Next to it was metal...Lewis clicked a button and the dog came to life.

"I Am K-9" the dogs said in a robotic tone.

"Happy Birthday, Ianto" Jack said as he kissed me deeply. I returned the favor by kissing back before Lewis coughed slightly.

"Don't be a cockblock" I heard Jack say. I laughed and went to the dog. I kneeled next to the dog. The dog was already trained but when I went up to him he started slobbering on me.

"What are you naming him?" Jack asked kneeling next to me.

"How about....Coco. He reminds me of the coffee I make" I say. Coco immediately licks my face.

"Well, I think he actually likes that name" Jack said. I rub Coco's stomach as he rolls around.

"Best thing is he doesn't die...Well I dont understand why but yeah. He can come with you on hunts" Lewis says.

"What?" I ask.

"The Doctor brought him to me a week ago. Coco here is two months old and he was found on another planet" Jack says. I smile and laugh.

"What?" Jack asks.

"I have an immortal Boyfriend and An immortal slash Alien dog" I say. Jack laughs loudly.

"I am now configured to the Torchwood systems and all information is now stored in my memory banks" K-9 said.

"Yeah I did that...I know I'm awesome" Lewis says Laughing. I laugh with him.

"Which reminds me of something....Jack your birthday is next week" Lewis says.

"No its not" Jack said quickly.

"Afraid to admit how old your getting" I say winking.

"Your really getting a punishment tonight..over...and over again..I don't care if its your birthday...I'm coming in like a wrecking ball" Jack said glaring at me with a mischievous grin.

"Boy am I sleepy" Lewis said, fake yawning. He walked to his room.

"I have Coco's stuff in our room" Jack says.

"Come on Coco" I said whistling. Jack, Coco and I walk to the bedroom where I notice Coco's stuff on my side.

"Seriously?" I ask.

"Your dog, your mess" Jack said.

"I'm pretty sure it's our dog" I said kissing Jack.

"I guess so" He said forcing me onto the wall and quite literally ripping my shirt off.

"This was my favorite  shirt" I pouted.

"Payback's a bitch" Jack growled out as he kissed my neck. I let out a moan. I'm pretty sure I wasn't getting any sleep tonight.

=========================================
Hey guys!! What? Another chapter? That's right!!! I'm in a really good mood. Lucky for you!! Big thanks to Proudnerdfighter3!! She helped me name my new dog. Yes Coco is my actual new dog and I felt like he deserved some fame. He is actually a husky/Brown lab mix. Enjoy!!

As usual, You know what to do!!

-Love Angelo