Anabeth

A/N: Songs to listen to:

1) One night only By John barrowman

2)Kryptonite By Three Doors Down

3)Holiday By Green Day

==========================================

Ianto's POV:

I woke up next to Jack. I was exhausted. We had been very busy until 5 last night. Now, it was 7. My body ached all over. I moved slightly to take a look at a sleeping Jack. He looked so peaceful. I brushed his hair away from his face and admired that smirk. Even in his sleep he smirked.

I saw Jack's eyes open slightly and I closed mine.

"I saw that" He mumbled. I pretended to start waking up and I wrapped my arm tightly around Jack's waist.

"Ugh...is your body hurting?" Jack asked as he moved closer to mine.

"You have no idea" I responded. My phone rang. I groaned while I faced away from Jack and grabbed my phone. I felt Jack rubbing my abs. Damnit Jack, whenever im on the damn phone you make me want to jump your bones, hard.

"Ianto Jones" I said with my eyes closed. Jack kissed my nipple lightly.

"She's waking...something's different about her though" I heard Mathew's voice speaking.

"We're on our way. Make sure to get a new medical report" I said before hanging up.

"What?" Jack asked as he saw me get out of bed.

"Anabeth is awake...something's different" I said. We both got dressed in silent. I noticed Jack was wearing a black vest over his light Gray button down shirt. He had on the silver suspenders I had given him and his new black slack. He smiled as he put on the black overcoat I had gotten him. I smiled back when I realize we matched well. I was wearing a light gray button down shirt, Black slacks, My silver striped tie, and my black suit jacket. We both ran to the car and sped off.

At the hospital/ Jack's POV:

We ran though the hospital to Anabeth's room where we saw Anabeth herself and Mathew speaking. Mathew turned when he saw us at the door. We entered and closed the door behind us.

"Her body has alot of alien blood mixed in" Mathew says. I grab the medical report from Mathew's hand and take a onceover.

"This is Slitheen blood....Anabeth you said you had shot the Slitheen before it reached you?" I asked. She just nodded.

"Then the blood from the slitheen must have fallen into your wound when it fed on you. I noticed something different on her face. I moved forward and realized it.

"Her chocolate brown eyes are gone...replaced by these Crimson red eyes" Mathew said sadly.

"It's fine...we can see if there are other changes when you get back to Torchwood" I said. I saw Ianto's eyes looking through the hospital window of the door.

"Jackson?" I heard him say. He opened the door and began sprinting towards a man with kids.

"Yan!" I said and I followed him.

"Jackson!" Ianto said as he Patted the man's back. The man turned and faced Ianto's.  I arrived and stood next to Ianto.

"So this is the man your sleeping with? Irene used to tell me he was a handsome fellow, you queer" Jackson spat out. I felt Ianto's heart drop slightly.

"Where's Irene? Why wasn't she with you?" I heard Ianto say as he glanced at the kids, his niece and nephew to be exact.

"She was in a car crash..she went into surgery an hour ago" Jackson said. I turned to Ianto quickly to see his eyes get scared. I saw his reaction was terrified and I grabbed his hand.