Ianto Vs. Johnny Davis

A/N: Hey guys! So Proudnerdfighter3 REALLY wanted me to update so here I am! Bringing you the latest chapter of Losing him. ENJOY!!

==========================================

Ianto's POV:

I was happy. The kids finally shared a room next door and Jack and I were back in our bed. Naked might I add.

"Yan?" Jack asked by my side. He was hugging my torso.

"Yes Jack?" I asked.

"I love you more than the entire universe. I love you more than the stars love the sky" He said.

"And I love you more than the planets love this solar system. I am like the scientists discovering new planets...because I discover more reasons why I love you each day" I responded. He looked at me before getting on top of me and kissing me deeply.

My phone rang. I went to get it but Jack took my hand and put it over my head.

"Jack" I whispered as I moaned. Jack laughed and slowly handed me my phone. I put it on speaker.

"Ianto Jones" I said.

"Listen Here you COCK SUCKER! Where the hell are my kids?" I heard a voice go through. I heard Jack trying to restrain himself.

"Johnny?" I asked.

"Yes you Cock Sucker! NOW WHERE THE HELL ARE MY KIDS?!" Yelled Johnny.

"Johnny Davis! You left your bloody kids to fend for yourselves! Your wife...my sister dies and your off getting drunk at every pub in the city!" I said starting to raise my voice. Jack was listening but also leaving hot trails of kisses down my neck. I cleared my throat.

"I want my bloody kids back or I will tell everyone in your family you suck Cocks! You have until 6:00 PM tonight" Johnny said hanging up. Jack stopped now. He was looking at me. I felt myself close to tears.

"Yan?" Jack asked. I cleared my throat.

"Yes Jack?" I asked.

"It's going to be fine...Shhh" I heard him say as he caressed my face. I didn't realize I was crying. Jack wiped the tears from my face. I looked at the clock and saw it was 8:00 AM.

"Go take a shower...I'll shower after you" He whispered. I nodded slowly and grabbed my towel. I saw Jack getting dressed in a plain white Tank top and black slacks. He put on his belt and suspenders. I saw him slipping on his shoes as I closed the door.

Jack's POV:

Damnit...This ass hole always has to ruin everything. I'm done....I'm going to find something on him. I sprinted upstairs to my office and turned on my computer. I began searching Johnny Davis' Name...all of his records.

I clicked on something and gasped low. Johnny Davis...He's had an ex...accused of murder of his ex-wife...and the twins he had....History of domestic violence... I banged the keyboard furiously.

"Jack?" Ianto asked. He was out of the shower and wearing his casual work clothes. His hair was really wet and his tie was untied. I turned off my computer and walked over to him. I kissed his lips softly and I tied his Tie properly.

"Jack...what are we going to do?" He asked. I fixed his hair for him and stroked his face.

"Make me some coffee...carry on...with our lives for the time being" was all I said. He kissed my lips softly.

"I love you" He whispered before going to make coffee for me. I had taken Ianto's phone from his back pocket. As soon as Ianto moved away from my office I dialed Johnny's number.

"Listen YOU COCK SUC-" Johnny said but I cut him off.

"You don't want to finish that sentence." I said.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"I want you to back off Ianto" I said.

"And why would I do that?" He asked.

"Because I know you killed your Ex- Wife and your twins" I said. I heard Johnny let out a gasp.

"Oh really now?" he asks.

"You killed you Ex-Wife with a sledge hammer after you found her with her boss in bed...in your house. After that you killed your twins by drowning them" I said. I heard Johnny taking labored breaths.

"What is it you want?" He finally asked.

"I want you out of Ianto and my life. I want you to leave Isaac and Isabella alone...into our custody. I want you to change guardianship from you to Ianto and I" I said.

"Okay...I'll have the papers over by 6:00 PM tonight" Johnny  said. I hung up the phone when I saw Ianto coming up the stairs with my coffee. I placed his phone on my desk.

"I was wondering where my phone was" he said when he saw his phone on my desk. He handed me my coffee.

"Thanks Yan" I said.

"Did my phone ring?" He asked.

"Uhh..Yeah. It was Johnny....he's giving us custody of Isaac and Isabella....By 6:00 PM we will have the papers" I said. Ianto laughed and put his coffee down. He took mine out of my hand. He kissed me deeply and hugged me.

"Jack....I love you..." He said.

"I love you too Ianto" I responded. He kissed me again.

"What are you two going on about?" asked Gwen. I held Ianto in my arms.

"Isaac and Isabella are officially ours" Ianto says.

"Ohh!" Gwen said running over to us and laughing.

"Uncle Ianto? Uncle Jack?" Isaac said coming out of his room. He was rubbing his eyes and his clothes were everywhere. Ianto walked over to him and straightened up his clothing.

"Yes. Everything is fine Isaac" Ianto said smiling.

6:00 PM

"Johnny's outside Jack" Ianto said to me. I was already walking out the door with Ianto, hand in hand.

Johnny was leaning on his car.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Here..." Johnny said. He didn't speak a word to Ianto.

"Thank you Johnny" Ianto said. Johnny got in his car and drove off.

"Why is he like that?" Ianto asked me.

"The world may never know" I responded. We walked back into Torchwood where Gwen had forced us to listen to pop music and eat disgusting food she had cooked.

"This music is crap" I said.

"Language!" Gwen said.

"I meant Bad Isaac...Isabella. Bad!" I responded. I took the music and changed it to ' Come Fly with me By Frank Sinatra'.  I grabbed Ianto and whipped him in front of me.

"Jack" He asked. I placed one arm around his waist and started swaying with him in my arms. He started blushing but continued to follow my moves.

"Awww!" Isabella was saying. I Laughed and starting singing along.

"You know, I met Frank Sinatra! He was a talented fellow" I said.

"You Jack...Are mad" Gwen said.

"I love you so much Jack" Ianto whispered into my ear. I looked into his eyes and kissed his deeply. It felt so right to be dancing with Ianto and kissing him in front of everyone.

==========================================
Hey Guys! Proudnerdfighter3 gave me this lovely idea so be sure to thank her if you liked this chapter. I love you all and wish you well!

As usual, You know what to do!

-Love Angelo