Chapter 20: Pop The Question?

Daniel's POV: It's now Febuary and me and Y/n have been dating for quite a while now. I've been thinking of poping the question but I don't know if it's the right time. Y/n is hanging out with the girls at the moment so me and the guys decide to grab a bite.

We choose to go to Sooubway for lunch and I brought up Y/n up. "Hey guys. I've been thinking." I start looking down at the cookie I ordered. "Well that's a first." Zach jokes but everyone else signals him to quit. "As we all know me and Y/n have been dating a lot and I kinda..." Everyone leans in to hear me better. "Pop the question."

The guys gasp but then Jonah jumps in to talk. "We totally agree. If she's the one you want. We accept it. Right guys?" Everyone smiles and nods. They help assure me that she'll say yes, but what if she doesn't? Y/n is the most stubburn person I know! My family likes her, the guys love her like a sister! But what if changing her last name, changes our whole life!

I explain that to the rest of the band and Corbyn pops in, "Of course it will change! But as long as you do it together as one. Me and Christina have been talking about getting married and having a future lately too. We're both nervous but we know it's gonna be fine." I knew Corbyn always had a wise mouth.  We come in for a group hug and we all travel back to the house.

I open the door to the sweet sound of Y/n's laugh. I smile and walk in to see her with the girls talking. "What ya gals up to?" I ask with a silly voice. I sit down next to Y/n and she stands up but then sits on my lap. I embrace her and kiss her a few times on the neck. Everyone awes and Y/n and I tell them to stop. Suddenly one by one, couple by couple, leave the room. 

I get a concerned look on my face but Y/n reassures me that everything's fine. "I've been wanting to talk about something." she says and looks down. 

Sorry I've been gone so long. I'll try my very best to catch up!