Chapter 15: Crawling Back to Me

Christina strutted in...

"Couldn't say, ''Liked what you did with the place for Christmas, Zach!'' or ''Hey bro, how are you doing?'' I understand!" Zach said and walked back to the couch. Christina continued to walk through the house looking for Corbyn.

When she passed through the kitchen, Jack saw her. "Yo sister! How ya-" Christina shoves him out of her way, making Jack crash into the fridge.

On her way to Corbyn's room, Christina saw Tori. She stopped and stared at her. Tori slapped her. "WTF, CHRISTINA! You best not be crawling back to MY man. You screwed up. We both can agree on that. But sometimes you can't fix your mistakes. At least I won't let you." Christina shrugged her off and continue to strut off. Tori ran after her. "Did you hear me, b***ch? I said he's mine?!"

Once again Christina headed to Corbyn's room without any disturbance. She burst into his room with him crying. She grabs his face and passionately kisses it. "Chr-chri-christina? W-what are you doing h-here?" Corbyn sobbed. "I came for you, baby. You're my one and only. I don't give a crap about that-" Christina was cut off. "That what?"

Tori runs up to Corbyn and hugs him showing that he's hers. "Sister, I hate to say this but He was mine for a little over two years and everyone's for Corbina. Not for Torbyn, So you can go and pack your bags, grab an uber, and leave. I'll even help you! Because that's how sweet I am!!"

Corbyn tugs Tori off and laughs at the remark Christina said. Tori got up packed and left a note at the door. Tori hugs and kisses Zach on the forehead and says. "Bye Wacky Zachy. I'll miss you, baby." Corbyn hears and runs down.

"No offense to you brother but... YOU HAVE BEEN CHEATING ON ME WITH ZACH THE SAME TIME YOU'VE BEEN WITH ME?! Wow... You should leave." "Oh not just cheating on you, we bammed like three times while you left for arrens." Zach shoves her out and slams the door.

"I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have gone along with it. I don't deserve to be here. I was disloyal to you, the band, and Jack if you know what I mean." Zach said as he winked. "It's okay bro. She tricked both of us in. I'm just glad I have my chickee back." Corbyn explained and kisses Christina on the cheek.