Chapter 2: A Little Truth or Dare

Zach: Everyone agreed. I guess people are up for a bad game of Truth or Dare. The guys and Christina know playing T or D with me... HEY THAT RHYMED! Well anyway, is a bad idea. I play dirty. I saw the way Daniel and Jonah looked at Yn. Why Don't We.... hehe, get started!

"Okay, I'll start!" "Truth or Dare, DANIEL!" He picked dare. I saw how he look at Yn then the ground looking embarrassed. He knows me too well. "I dare you to kiss Yn, NOW!" He looked at me and he looked like he wanted to kill me. "DO we uh... have any passes?" Daniel asked rubbing his neck. "Not when Herron is playing!" He looked down and inhaled one big breath. He closed his eyes a smooched her on the cheek but quickly. It was amazing. I didn't take a picture at all...

Daniel - That was... AMAZING! I never got to do that in my life. I did have to kiss Jonah a couple times before this because of Zach. It was my turn anyway. "Jack, truth or dare?" "Truth." Looking proud of himself. I can play dirty at times. "Is it true you think Bree's hot?" He looked at her and blushed. I am sure he felt the heat on his cheeks. "That's all I need to see." He looked down at face-palmed himself. That means Jack's turn.

Jack - I went ahead and continue the game. It went on for like 10-15 minutes. It was embarrassing. The truth came out. Dares were made. I am never playing this again with Daniel and Zach.