Chapter 7: Will you Wish me a Merry Christmas

A/N- I just realized Thanksgiving and Daniel's birthday are SEVEN months apart. So just take it like the Happy Birthday Daniel Concert was made in preparation a WHOLE YEAR BEFORE! Hey, I'm good at making excuses. But we are still at present time. November 30th. 

Y/N: Thanksgiving was wonderful. I would usually be at my parents right now but since you know. Went to be with God and Jesus, I am home now with Christina. 

I hear a knock on my window. It's two in the morning! I look over tired and I see the sweetest face. I open the window. It already started snowing since Thanksgiving. I smile and say, "Well what cool you be doing at 2:16 in the morning, Mr. Seavey?" He was wearing a black suit with a bouquet of violets in his hands.

 "Hey good looking, how you doing? Hey good looking, how you doing? How good looking, what you doing? To me, to me, to me?" He sang in his handsome voice. 

Then the rest of the band came. Jack, Zach, Corbyn, and Jonah. In suits as well. Singing in their harmonized voice. "I spend up my whole life just staring at your eyes. And I'll lend my Christmas with you, if you really like." Jack sang.

It was magical. All of the five singing. But I knew Daniel set this up. But then Daniel stepped up. He lowered to his knee. And then brought up a small, black box. I swear he was going to propose. He smiled brightly and open the box with a Christmas necklace. "Will you grant my wish, of giving me a merry Christmas, and me my very special "reindeer", Yn?"

I breathed in relief. But he wants me to be his girlfriend. I don't know what to do. I froze. I didn't know what to do. "Erm... UH.. I w-"

TO BE CONTINUED!