Chapter 9: WDW at WDW

This chapter is inspired by last night on ABC 6! Comment down below if you understand what I mean. Some of this chapter's idea is inspired by @MrsSeaveey.

YN: Later that morning at seven, I called Daniel. "Morning Dani!" "Morning sunshine! Hey I have a crazy idea!" He said. Uh oh. "And sir what might that be?" "Come to Florida with me!" he said excited as can be. 

"Look, I know we only been dating for five hours but I already have Christina and your ticket. SO you have to say yes. Why Don't We is featuring on Disney's Magical Holiday Celebration. And I want you to be there when I sing. Well we sing..." Daniel waited.

"You know what. I'm sorry but... OF COURSE I'LL GO!" I said happily. He sounded happy. "Get you bags ready! WDW is going to WDW!"

I got my bags ready and we had to leave right away. We got to the WDW house and left in the limo the band's manager scheduled. So Jack, Zach, Jonah, Corbyn, Daniel, Christina and I got in and the driver got straight to driving. He drove us to the airport with police escort. "Little much." Jack said. We all agreed.

We didn't have much time so we got on our flight and on to Orlando we went. It was about 4:30 when we got to our hotel. Jordan Fisher, one of the host on DMHC, knocked on the door. Corbyn let him in. 

"Hey guys so nice to meet you finally. So Corbyn?" Jordan said looking at Corbyn. "Yep!" We all introduced ourselves. "Isn't there one more girl?" Jordan Fisher asked. "Oh yes Isabella Avert, my sister!" Jack said. 

As he said that she came in. "Hello sisters!" Jack laughs and ran to her for a big hug. "How's model collage?" Jack asked. "Fantastic! Straight A's!" "Straighter than my hairline?" Jacked asked. We all laughed. 

Jordan interrupted. "Well I got to get ready for the show, so you guys can go enjoy the park. Be back stage by hmmm... about 8:00. Good meeting you again." "Bye!"

So we did as Jordan said. We hung out in Disney's new Toy Land; Which was super fun. We also signed autographs for fans.

Daniel: As we were signing autos, something caught my eye. It seemed shiny and pretty. "I'll be right back." They all nodded and continued as they were. The shiny, ruby glare came from a Mickey Mouse souvenir shelter. I followed the "light" and I found it finally at a ring stand. 

It was a silver ring but with a yellow rose. Yn and I's favorite color. 

It looked so beautiful

It looked so beautiful. But it was $400! A cashier came up to me. "Good afternoon sir! Are you looking for something particular?" "Well that Enchanted Disney Tiana ring looks amazing but so expensive." She perked up. "You are a Magical Holiday Celebration performer, aren't you? I know by your badge. Everything is on the house!" I smiled brightly. She packed it up and gave me a small bag. "Thank you so much!"

A few hours after enjoying the parks we went back to the hotel and got ready. Finally. It was time to get to the rehearsal for Disney's Magical Holiday Celebration. We practice our song that we are going to sing and then a girl hosting the show said. "Okay everyone get to your special location the show's kicking off in 20 minutes! 

We were performing in Animal Kingdom so we rushed off. Now only 10 minutes to spare we made it to our platforms to talk to the fans for a little while. Our manager got a text saying the show is on!

We waited practically a hour for us to perform. Sarah Hyland said, "Now here is a up rising band getting hotter by the minute. With five guys as one heart. Here is Why Don't We." Of course our fans cheered.

 Hey, good looking, how you doing?
Hey, good looking, what you doing
To me, to me, to me?  

Fans cheered louder

 When I wake up, Christmas morning

Skip the presents and the stockings
Just to give up all your loving
To me, to me, to me  

{Jack}

  I'll spend up my whole life just staring at your eyes
And I'll lend my Christmas with you, if you really like

{Jonah/ALL}

  Hey, good looking, how you doing? (way up, way up)
Hey, good looking, what you doing, (way up, way up)
To me, to me, to me? (way up, way up)
When I wake up, Christmas morning (way up, way up)
Skip the presents and the stockings (way up, way up)
Just to give up all your loving, (way up, way up)
To me, to me, to me (way up, way up)  

{Zach}

  Oh, don't you go outside, it's way too cold tonight
Just stay at home with me, so I can hold you tight

{Corbyn/ALL}

  Hey, good looking, how you doing? (way up, way up)
Hey, good looking, what you doing, (way up, way up)
To me, to me, to me? (way up, way up)
When I wake up, Christmas morning (way up, way up)
Skip the presents and the stockings (way up, way up)
Just to give up all your loving, (way up, way up)

To me, to me, to me (way up, way up)

Me

  I'll take up my whole life just staring at your eyes

And I'll lend my Christmas with you, if you really like\

  [Me & Jack, Jonah, Zach,(Corbyn Besson)]
Hey, good looking, how you doing? (way up, way up)
Hey, good looking, what you doing, (way up, way up)
To me, to me, to me? (way up, way up)
When I wake up, Christmas morning (way up, way up)
Skip the presents and the stockings (way up, way up)
(Just to give up all your loving,) (way up, way up)
(To me, to me, to me)

Just as everyone thinks we're done I winked at YN and we started singing our version of Silent NIght. Now finally at the end of our song, everyone screamed and cheered. Including Bella, Christina, and Yn. But hearing Yn's voice was the best.

We headed out back to the hotel for the night and then back to Portland Oregon!

Had the most amazing night with YN and the guys! Thank you so much @WaltDisneyWorld! #WDW@WDW

Liked by @JonahMarias, @ImZachHerron, and 7K+ others