Chapter 8: Will I Wish You a Merry Christmas?

Yn: "Erm-uh- I w-" I stutter. I looks upsets but hopeful. Hiding his feelings. I don't like a man like that. But he couldn't hold it back. I see shiny, twinkling tear. I smile. I give him the signal I am jumping from the window. He smiles and hands the box over to Corbyn.

He ran over to the window and got his potion ready. I jumped and slightly screamed. It was that high. I landed in not only in his arms but his gaze. He looked into my eyes. I leaned in slowly. SO did he. 

Christina: I hear a small screech from my room. I run to yn's room and I see her jump. I run after her but I see the boys. Corbyn saw me and waved. I waved back. I look back at Yn and Daniel. Daniel and Yn leaned in closer and closer.

Daniel: I never felt like this about a girl. Not even a fan! I closed my eyes hoping something sweet would be on my lips in no time. And with my luck, which isn't high, I did! Yn's sweet gingerbread lip gloss I taste as we kiss. I pull back slowly so she doesn't feel disrespected. She smiles. I finally got to her. I'm on her sweet side.

 "I'll take that as a yes." I with a chuckle. She giggles. I look up at her window and see Christina waving at me. I wink and she winks back. I seriously don't get the winking joke! Corbyn opens the box and puts the wintery necklace around the love of my life's neck.

 I seriously don't get the winking joke! Corbyn opens the box and puts the wintery necklace around the love of my life's neck

It was magical. Like a Pre-Christmas miracle. I put her on the doorstep. "It's pretty cold out here." she says wrapping her arms around myself. I give another small chuckle. "But my heart is warm because of you." I kiss her on the lips one last time. But passionate. She thix time pulls back. She turns around with the door opened. There Christina leaning on the door. "You guys are cute. But it's time to actually get some beauty sleep." she says. We both say, "Yes ma'am."