{37}

Her pain medicines kept her asleep majority of the days- which made is easier, but still hard.

I took off, staying home with her 24/7- never leaving her alone.

I slept in her room with her, I stayed outside while she showered, she never asked me to leave her alone- and I never did it.

There was so many concerns and so much that could happen- I didn't want to take any chances.

Luckily- she didn't have any nightmares

Not so luckily- I was the one struggling with nightmares of my daughter being killed in front of me.

It was currently almost midnight- the guys had just got home and I had just got Ivory to sleep.

I continued to hold her as I heard them quiet down- whispering as they got closer to her door.

Luke was the first to peak his head in, immediately smiling.

"How was she today?" He asked, the three of them walking in together.

"She was okay- pretty normal, we're starting to work on moving her arm more- getting some more mobility" I spoke.

"Just be careful with her and move slow- I know you want her better, but she has plenty of time to recover." Calum spoke, sending me a warning glance.

"Yeah- yeah, I know Cal, I'm not pushing her" I spoke, knowing the risks of making her do something before her body was ready for it.

"Do you think she'll be able to ever get it above her head again?" Luke asked.

We all exhaled in unison.

"I truly do hope so-" "she's a strong kid- she'll push herself to that point, I know she will" Calum finished with a nod- having so much hope in her, more than she had in herself.

"We need to start wedging her off of those pain pills" I mumbled- kissing her head as she stirred lightly in her sleep.

"We could keep her on them for a day or two more- just to knock the extra pain out for sure- but whenever you're ready, she'll be able to get off without unbearable pain." Calum agreed.

"I'll start giving her just one pill every six hours" I spoke- doubling the time we normally do.

He nodded- the guys also nodding, all of their eyes focusing to her.

"Babygirl isn't going to be so happy with you tomorrow" michael grinned lightly, pulling the sheets more up onto her body before turning to walk out.

"Babygirl knows that I wouldn't do it if I didn't have to"