{30}

"Why are you crying?" Kate said as she walked into the kitchen.

Ivory didn't respond, she sniffed lightly, allowing Calum to squeeze her a little tighter.

"There's some kids saying some stupid shit at school" Ashton spoke, dismissing the topic while waving his hand to make her get the message.

"Why do you listen?" Kate asked, and I saw Ivory shrug lightly.

"When I was a teenager girls called me a bitch, a snot, spoiled- everything you could imagine, and I didn't listen, I didn't let them get to me" she spoke, and I heard Ashton clear his throat- trying to make her shut the fuck up.

"You just can't be sensitive, you have to be a big girl and accept that not everyone is going to like you-" "can you actually just go fucking home?" Ivory cried out, all the pain sounding in her voice, actually making my chest hurt.

"Ivory you can't-" "you were fucking called what you deserved, cause you're a spoiled ass bitch who expects everyone to tend to her, you can't relate to my problems at all." She cried out, moving to stand, Calum catching her wrist.

"While you were ignoring them for calling you a snot, I'm being called a whore and a slut because a guy kissed me without my permission, so do you still want to tell me to stop being sensitive?"

"Ivory- I didn't know this was happening" she spoke slowly.

"Kate" Ashton breathed out

"I think we need some family time right now, maybe you should come back later" he spoke.

"I'm more of family than those fucking guys are."

Every head turned to her

She was more of a family member than I was to Ashton and Ivory?

Did she change ivory's diapers?
Has she kissed Ivory's cuts and bruises?

Has she stayed up past three in the morning helping Ashton take care of Ivory?

I don't fucking think she has.

"Get out Kate" Ashton spoke calmly

"And don't bother coming back, this is over"

Ivory.

Fucking finally.