{27}

Have you ever had a day where you just felt like everyone was against you?

Like you had no friends

Like you had no one to trust

No shoulder to lean on

Well, that's how today was

Calum dropped me off at school due to Dad not even coming downstairs and Katie also staying upstairs.

Ben was ignoring me
Jake ignored me

Everytime I walked past someone- I heard a whisper of a mention of a whore

That's what sucks about going to a small private school

Word gets out fast, and everyone believes the popular girls- I wasn't considered popular anymore.

At lunch, I decided to not face the school, I would skip lunch and just go to the library.

I went to my locker to grab my binder so I could study, and as soon as I saw my locker- I noticed a familiar picture

Caleb holding my head in his hands, our lips together- my hands on his chest

From the picture, it looked consensual and normal, but the video shows differently.

I quickly ripped it off my locker, crumbling it before shoving it into my bag.

I let my head hit my locker, exhaling deeply.

"Something wrong, princess?" His familiar voice spoke.

I ignored, unlocking my locker to dig my binder out of it.

"I heard Daddy was going to sue to school for not expelling me." He grinned, leaning against the locker beside my own.

I continued to ignore.

"Why would the school expel their head quarter back over a whore who wanted what I gave to her?"

His words stung.

I shut my locker, walking in the opposite direction, feeling him following.
I felt him grab my bag, which made me stop, him turning me to look at him.

"I can make this all go away" he grinned, his face inches from my own.

I stared at him, almost disgusted

"Just- give me one thing"

"What?" My voice cracked lightly, making him smile

"Your virginity" he spoke- as if it was the most simple thing in the world.

"I know this is weird for you" I cleared my throat- making myself seem firmer.

"But you are being rejected- I do not want to, nor will I ever want to sleep with you." I laughed out

"I would much rather a few people believe a rumor than it actually be true, so thanks for the offer, but you can stop talking to me." I spoke, turning on my heels to walk away from him.

I heard him laugh down the hall

"I guess we'll see tomorrow, eh?"

the next day

Five minutes before it was time to go

There was yet to be anything to completely ruin my day rather than my dad still not giving me attention and me starving because I had eaten breakfast or lunch the past three days.

I shook my knee nervously- just praying that I could make it home without anything being said.

As the bell rang- I felt light- I made it.

I pace walked out the door, feeling a smile; it was Friday, I had two days away from this hell hole.

And as I approached the doors, I knew- I spoke too soon.

Covering the doors that we exit out of was the picture and standing beside the doors was Meghan and Caleb, holding hands.

"And she actually has the nerve to say that this wasn't consensual- I mean look at her, she was asking for it" I heard her laughing loudly.

Her and I made eye contact

"But you know what they say"

"Whores will be whores"

Although it wasn't funny- almost the entire group laughed lightly.

I shoved my way through them- making most go silent.
I ripped as many of the pictures as I could in one swing off, shoving them into my hoodie pocket

"Going home, princess?" Caleb spoke as I opened the door.

I slammed the door shut behind me, walking until I was out of sight- where I almost ran the whole way to the hospital.

Luke.

I sat at Ashton's desk, waiting on him to come in and discuss a patient with me, until a flustered and out of breathe Ivory ran in, slinging her bag to the other side of the room, lifting her arms above her head.

I knew what this was signs of- so I immediately stood, knowing I needed to calm her down.

"Deep breaths, okay?" I spoke, paging the guys 911

She gasped for air, her face surprisingly pale.

And before I even noticed the signs- she completely collapsed, passing out into my arms.

I laid her down quickly, getting her pulse and making sure she was getting air before I yelled for nurses.

Within seconds Calum also ran in.

"What the hell?!" He yelled, helping me pull her hoodie off of her.

He started vitals as I felt a bundle of stuff in her hoodie pocket- making me pull it out, uncrumbling the paper- revealing pictures of her and a guy kissing, and I knew what it was.

"Calum" I spoke, making him stop shaking her to wake her- looking to me, where I held the picture.

"We have to get her out of that damn school."