Chapter 19

Chapter 19

We spent the whole day and most of the night at the fair I had so much fun hunter was so sweet to he won me a huge stuffed tiger with fuzzy fur. He then took me back to his house where he had a sitting area away from the house there was a low bed swing with curtiens around it but you could see the stars above, there were couches as well. they all surrounded a rock fire pit. When we had gotten here the fire was lit and blankets and pillows were spread out on the bed swing. Hunter and I were laying on the bed now the fire died down so we were cuddled close under the covers I was on my side with my head in the crock of his shoulder and my hands resting on his chest. We were both looking at the stars. Well he was I had given up on them to stare at him. It was a much better view.

"I love you" he whispered turning onto his side so he could look at me. I was shocked I didn't know what to say I didn't know if I loved him

"Hunter... I"

"It's okay I know it will take some time and I'm okay with that" he smiled at me laying his forehead on mine.

"It's not 100% but your getting there"

"What am I at"

"90" I said smiling at him

"90's good" he said before pressing his lips to mine I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer to my body if it's possible.

He licked my lip asking for entrance which I gladly gave him. His tongue exploring my mouth his taste invading my senses.

"Mmmmm Hunter" I groaned as he moved down to my mark

___________________

I awoke to a freezing wind beating against my skin it was still dark out I searched with my hand for the blanket but was stopped by hunters arm that was wrapped around my waist I shoved his arm off while sitting up. I looked around for the blanket

"You ass" I growled hunter had the blanket wrapped tightly around his body I tugged at it hopping to get some of it free so I could cover but but it wasn't working

"Hunter wake up" I growled shacking him it was freezing and I had no close what kind of mate does that.

"Go back to bed" he moaned

"Give me some blanket it's freezing" I snapped angrily. He didn't answer me he was asleep again. I grabbed his shirt and went into the house. I wasn't staying outside in the cold.

I crawled into his bed taking in the warm feeling. hunter was acting weird he normally would have jumped and got more blankets if I said I was cold.

"Because he is different"