Chapter 17

Chapter 17

"I love you to hunter but there better not be a next time"

"There won't be as long as you tell me when you do something like that again better yet don't do that again" he said sadly a frown on his face. He was worried and hurt.

"How about I let you go next time"

"I'd like that" he said before pecking my lips. I smirked wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him tight to me crushing my lips to his taking control of the kiss sliding my tongue into his mouth drawling an audible moan from him. After a minute of me in control he pulled away panting

"Let me have control" he growled

"No I'm a princess so to be Queen I have a higher rank" I growled pushing him onto the bed straddling his waist taking his bottom lip between my teeth tugging on it playfully.

"That makes my king love"

"Not in the vampire world I'll be king" I growled never letting go of his lip I was running my hands up his chest.

Finally letting go of his lip I loved down to his chest placing soft kisses down his hard chest but stopping at each nipple giving it a swift lick and a quick nip I made my way down to his waist band of the sweats he was wearing I slowly started to pull them down making him throw his head back moaning.

"Stop Taylor" he growled

"Do you really want me to stop" I asked smirking as I wrapped my fingers around his hard throbbing member squeezing it slightly.

"You don't have to ..." he started before I cut him off by taking him into my mouth drawling a long loud raspy moan to come from him.

"Oh god love stop" he moaned pulling me from his member

"I will not cum in that beautiful mouth of yours" he said groaning.

"Than you better cum somewhere else very soon" I purred into his ear as I raised myself up straddling his waist allowing his member to rest against my core.

"Mmmm I know just were I want to" he said swiftly picking my hips up and thrusting into me I let out a scream in surprise. He held onto my hips rocking me back and forth on his member going faster than slowing down to an almost stand still before speeding up again. I could feel my climx nearing.

"I'm close please" I panted digging my nails into his chest. The hand that was on my lower back traveled up before pushing me down so he could take my nipple into his mouth butting down hard causing me to cum along with him I throw my head back screaming. Before slumping down on hunter we didn't detach as he held me to him he kissed my head rubbing my back. His breathing was labored like mine and we were both tried but that didn't stop him from picking us up and going into his bathroom to take a bath.