Chapter 18

Chapter 18

"Let's go on a date" hunter said randomly as we were working on homework.

"Sure when" I asked closing my history book

"Tomorrow I'll pick you up at noon" he said coming over to my bed laying resting his head on my back.

"Alright sounds fun" I turned as best I could so I could see him. He smiled at me love clear in his eyes. But then changed to one if need and worry.

"You eyes are red love" he said worried he sat up moving closer to my head.

"I'm fine I'm not hungry" I told him it was a bit of a lie the hungry was very mild and I could go a few days before I needed to feed. Now that I drank from him I now had to feed once a week.

"Please let me feed you love" he asked the need look back in his eyes his wolf wanting to provide for me.

"Thank you" I said stroking his cheek he leaned closer to me offering his neck. I sank my fangs into his neck where my mark was giving him extreme pleasure. His hands went to my waist holding me closer to his body. His moans causing me pleasure. I let go of his neck licking the wound clean I rested my head on his shoulder with my arms wrapped around his neck.

"Thank you"

"It's no problem love" he said and kissed my head.

----------------------------------

I was nervous about my date with hunter. This was our first one. I had to order the guys to not follow us. I was wearing so dark blur jeans with warn out marks on the thighs so brown cowboy boots and a black round the neck strap shirt that showed some of my cleavage. My hair was down and done in ringlets. I only had lip gloss on. I put my phone in my pocket my id and credit card is placed those in my bra not wanting to take a purse. A knock on the front door pulled me from my thoughts of what we were going to do. I rushed down stair and out the door crashing into hunter

"You excited?" he asked questioning.

"Yes but that's not why I ran out the guys are mad I'm not allowing them to come"

"Well I'm happy I just want it to be us" he pecked my cheek while taking my hand leading me to his truck. He opened the door for me before going around to get in himself.

"So where are we going"

"The fair is that okay" he asked glancing my way to make sure I was okay with it.

"Yes I haven't been to the fair since I was 14" I said happily.

"Good because we are spending the whole day there"