Thug Love (2)

Picture on the side of what I think Unique should look like. Yes that is Amber Riley (use to be Raven Goodwin)  but pretend her out to be ugly because I know she is very beautiful.

Thug Love (2)

"I can't believe you’re going to be working with him. What if your sister finds out?" Monique asked as we walked to the cafeteria for lunch.

"All hell will break loose if she found out." I said gripping my sweaty palms around the strap of my side bag.

"You damn right it will. No offense but your sister's a total biotch." she said in a fake white girl accent making me laugh. 

"No need, I agree with you!" I said as we both laughed and joked our way to the cafeteria. We went in to the lines and I got a small salad and water. 

As we were walking to our usual table Dashawn flashed in front of our faces with his billion dollar smile. 

"Hey baby, what's up?" Monique asked giving him a one arm hug since the other one was holding her food. 

"You coming outside to sit with me right?" Dashawn asked. Outside was the popular heaven is what I called it. If any one that wasn't popularity standards would get there ass kicked for trying to step foot outside. 

Since Monique is now Dashawn's girlfriend she has the privilege to go outside and sit with the "Cool kids". I know how clique.

"Uh, I don't know D, can Unique come?" she asked. 

He glanced at me and forced a smile. "U-uh yeah sure if she wants." he said still smiling that fake smile at me. 

"Um, no thanks. I need to catch up on some work anyways." I said forcing a smile.

"Are you sure Niq?" she asked carefully. 

"Of course now go have fun." I said forcing a wide grin on my face. She waved at me as her and Dashawn walked to where his friends were. 

I wasn't in the mood for eating anymore so I decided on going to the library. I hitched my bag higher on my shoulder and walked out of the cafeteria with my head down. 

I felt somebody bump me with their shoulder knocking my bag on the floor spilling the contents that were in it. 

"Watch where you’re going fat ass." Lauren said as her friends laughed. I rolled my eyes and picked my things up and stuffed them back in my bag. 

"I can't believe that fat slob is your sister. I'm sorry for your mom's vagina." her best friend Karlie said as they laughed. 

"You’re telling me. I don't even think she's my sister. My mom probably adopted her just for the money. Not that she needs it anyway." Lauren said.