Thug Love (26)

Kik me @_trueeeboo

                                              Okay my loves, I'm thinking about doing a SHORT sequel to Thug Love, but I would be telling Dashawn's story. What do you think? Anyways, enjoy xoxo. 

                                                                     Thug Love (26)

                               Ka’Jai’s POV

              “How the hell am I going to help you get your girl back?” Dashawn asked as we walked in to his trap house. I decided to give him and Jordan my drug empire. But, I made them niggas work from the bottom so they could make it to the top like I did.

                   I had about 50 mil saved up. I was good to go for a while. I wanted to get my degree so I wasn’t some type of uneducated nigga. Open up my own businesses and make my money legally. Well that’s if I don’t make it pro. Going in to business is my backup plan. Even though I was out the game I still kept a low profile. Even when you get out of the game, people are still going to be after you.

             “I need you to keep a close eye on that nigga Unique call herself liking. I feel like I’ve seen that nigga before. Just keep a close eye on him. I want to know his next move.” I told him as I sat down in front of his office desk. Nigga had his trap hooked up. Dashawn didn’t want to live off my shit so he brought his own trap and started just like I did.

         “You know I’m proud of you Man.” I told him.

         “Man you better not be getting soft on me.” He joked and we both laughed.

          “Man, ain’t nobody getting soft.” I told him.

              Dashawn sighed as he lifted up and rested his head on his palms. I knew he wanted to tell me something, or he had something on his mind. Me and this nigga grew up together. No matter what goes down he’s my brother. I even knew when this nigga needed to shit, disgusting I know. But, that’s just how close we are.

         “Okay what’s wrong?” I asked him.

         “I’m in love man,” he said making me freeze. Dashawn doesn’t do love. I have never known Dashawn to be in love with anybody but his family. I had to meet this girl if she had my roll dog falling for her.