Thug Love (8)

PLEASE READD!!: So I've been getting a few comments where it says they wish Unique wasn't fat or why did she have to be fat?? Like forreal gtf with them comments. DO NOT post that in my story comments I will go off on the next person who does. 

ANYWAYS: This chapter is dedicated to @MINDLESSAMOUR for her awesome cover. Thanks boo. Also thanks so the people that submitted their covers. @WISEMASTERWARRIOR   @CUTEGEEKYPRINCESS @AQSASOMINDLESS @JANAIBAY. Thank you guys for submitting your covers. If I forgot your name message me.

 Thug Love (8)

"I remember this one time when Ka'Jai, my cousins Ralph and De'Jon, and me went to this lake and played truth or dare. So your boy Ka'Jai thought he was tough shit and choose dare. So me being the nice person I am dared him to strip to his boxers and jump into the lake." 

"Tell me he didn't?" I asked Aaliyah. Through this whole ride Aaliyah has been telling me embarrassing stories about Ka'Jai. I looked over to the front seat and saw Ka'Jai gripping the steering wheel holding his tongue. 

"Girl, yes, this boy jumped into the icy cold water. But the funny part is his black ass couldn't even swim!" she said as she laughed loudly remembering the funny memory. 

"Aaliyah bro, shut the fuck up. I'm not even fucking playing any more. Say another story and I'll tell a story that will shame your life. And you know exactly what story I'm talking about. " he said angrily. 

Aaliyah was about to say something smart but by the look Ka'Jai gave her she shut up quick. 

I looked at Ka'Jai and watched as he inhaled and exhaled out deep breath through his nose. Who knew by his cousin telling embarrassing stories he would get so mad. 

I moved onto the middle seat and rested my head on Ka'Jai's shoulder. "Don't be mad at your cousin." I said softly. 

He took a deep breath and looked towards me and smiled. 

"Naw I ain't mad. Annoyed as hell yes. But I ain't mad." he said caressing my thigh. This moment felt so good. I was about to close my eyes and sigh in happiness until I heard someone clear their throat. 

"Excuse me love doves. I don't want to see any of that freaky shit while I'm in here." Aaliyah said pushing me away from Ka'Jai. 

"Fucking cockblocker." I heard Ka'Jai mumble. By the looks of it I knew he was pissed off by what she did and he wanted to go off but held it in. 

 A few minutes later we pulled up to the galleria mall. It was really pretty and looked very expensive. 

"Hurry up slow pokes. I wanna shop til' I drop." Aaliyah said jumping out of the car. 

Ka'Jai sighed and turned to me and smiled. "I think I regret bringing her." he said with that look of regret in his eyes. \