Thug Love (28)

Only one more chapter left. It was suppose to be two but now it's only one. I decided to try something new with this chapter. I hope you guys enjoy it. 

Please vote and comment. Thanks so much. 

                                               Thug Love (28)

     Turning around Keon had found his gun and was now pointing it towards us. Ka'Jai was too slow to reach and pull his gun back out as I closed my eyes and heard three shoots being fired. 

    BANG 

    BANG

   BANG

    The room stood dead silent. No one moved, no one said a word. Everything happened so fast it became a blur. I hadn't realized that my arms were tightly wrapped around Ka'Jai until I felt him pat my back. 

    "You okay?" he asked me looking down into my scared eyes. 

    "Yeah, I'm okay," I said as I suddenly looked to my right and screamed once I saw the dead body. Keon laid on the ground, blood pouring out of him, with a bullet hole in his skull and another in his chest. I could feel my stomach turning upside down at the sight.

     "How did you shoot him in time?" I asked Ka'Jai. 

    "Shit, I don't even think I shot him. My gun got stuck and I couldn't pull it out fast enough." He said honestly with a confused expression on his face. 

   "That's because I was the one who shot him." a voice coming from the front door said. We both looked and saw Aaliyah standing there with a silver 9mm gun in her hands. 

    "How did you know? Better yet, where did you get a gun?" I asked.

    "Ever since I got out of the hospital. I've been going to gun ranges and learning how to shot and what not. I didn't want to walk around this world without being protected so I did something about it." she said. 

     "Well, I'm glad you came when you did cuz." Ka'Jai said. "They must be teaching you good for you to get in three shots like that." he said. 

     "Three?" she said confused. "I only remember shooting twice."

      "He must have took a shot then, but where is the bullet hole?" I asked confused. 

     "I think I know where." Aaliyah said looking down between Ka'Jai and I with a pained expression.

     I looked down between us and saw the large amount of blood on the both of our shirts. "Oh my gosh Ka'Jai, you've been shot." I gasped looking at the large amount of blood on his shirt.